Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,101  
Good Morning all. 60F heading for 85F. Wasting all this nice weather working :( Nice weld cart JD how did you upload the pics? I almost sprayed coffee at Mossflowers description of it :) Will get get hot here later this week 103 thursday and later :(

/ Good morning!!!! #4,102  
80 degrees here now, came in to feed the cats. About uploading the pics of the cart, used the "manage attachments" method. Always surprises me when that actually works for a change. Going back out to work on the stone planter frame in the front yard now....will upload a pic. I moved the big stones up with my tractor and then moved the concrete chunks in the bottom up afterwards. Now to get 2 yards of black dirt and then this can be planted.

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    593.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 110
   / Good morning!!!! #4,103  
80 degrees here now, came in to feed the cats. About uploading the pics of the cart, used the "manage attachments" method. Always surprises me when that actually works for a change. Going back out to work on the stone planter frame in the front yard now....will upload a pic. I moved the big stones up with my tractor and then moved the concrete chunks in the bottom up afterwards. Now to get 2 yards of black dirt and then this can be planted.

Nice job on the planter!!

BTW, where's your BFF (with the kilt) been?

/ Good morning!!!! #4,104  

Nice job on the planter!!

BTW, where's your BFF (with the kilt) been?

/ Good morning!!!! #4,105  
About uploading the pics of the cart, used the "manage attachments" method. Always surprises me when that actually works for a change.

Going back out to work on the stone planter frame in the front yard now....will upload a pic. I moved the big stones up with my tractor and then moved the concrete chunks in the bottom up afterwards. Now to get 2 yards of black dirt and then this can be planted.

Bill,

NICE Rock work! I am mostly done with my rock project for the moment... http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/projects/249519-mossflowerwoods-dry-creekbed-project.html

What will you plant in this?

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,106  
   / Good morning!!!! #4,107  
Bill,

NICE Rock work! I am mostly done with my rock project for the moment... http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/projects/249519-mossflowerwoods-dry-creekbed-project.html

What will you plant in this?

David

David, looked at the pics of your creekbed project, I am envious of all those squarish rocks as most of mine are rounded. Most of mine came out of the fencerow where the farmer dragged them for 35 years before my dad purchased this place. As for planting in the new one, the planter behind it has several peonies, plus catnip, lavender, mums, hostas, and a large Japanese maple in the center. Will probably duplicate some of that in the new planter.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,108  
goood morning everyone wow looked at temp a minute ago 47 great day yesterday low humidity go about 90 percent of my wood pile cut with the weather man talking upper 90's for next several days won't be cutting no wood everyone have good day and stay cool next few days it's gonna get hot.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,109  
06-27-2012 Currently 54 degrees. Got my grass mowed and trimming done yesterday. Good thing too, because later this week it is supposed to reach 100 degrees with the heat index of 103-106 degrees.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,110  
Coffee is in the cup. 52 this morning. Heading to 85 with lots of sun. Got on lawn mower yesterday to cut lawn. Click click, no start. Checked battery. It was OK. Ended up removing starter. Found solenoid was full of dirt. Cleaned and reinstalled. Engine started on first try. Yanmar must have been thinking dirt don't' happen when they designed starting system. By then it was too hot to cut lawn. Went into RV that had AC running. Worked on flooring in the cool AC. Off to my mothers place today. She has a list. Hope none of it is outside.
Good Morning All.