Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #54,111  
Kyle, your link goes back to 2013. ???? Ed's last short post was Dec 26, 2016. I sent him a PM a few weeks ago, no response.
Vacation - too long
Mad/fed up - not likely
injured/sick - maybe
family crisis - maybe
Missed - definitely

/ Good morning!!!! #54,112  
Yep, that place is not for amateurs. It is fun just to watch the fun and see how some members act so differently there from how they interact in the "normal" threads. Really eye opening at times but, ......still fun to observe.

And we don't want to bring it here!!! One "Friendly Politics is quite enough!
I reported one post (in this thread) today, due to political content. Once it starts, it'll be hard to stop...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #54,113  
2017-01-18, 0238

29 right now...heading up to the low to mid 30's for the high.

Looks like 2 to 3 inches of snow outside, so we got the low end of the predicted accumulation.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,114  
Kyle, your link goes back to 2013. ???? Ed's last short post was Dec 26, 2016. I sent him a PM a few weeks ago, no response.
Vacation - too long
Mad/fed up - not likely
injured/sick - maybe
family crisis - maybe
Missed - definitely

thanks Don. Day after Christmas, hmmm. Lot going on.
Thanks to those who sent PM's, pretty sure he is offline, and missed...
I want to know how his shop is doing, and what new adventures he has with his boy.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,115  
54 going to 60. Wish it was dry enough to paint.

Missing Ed, too.

Drew, glad you got home safe and got a good night's sleep.

A boxer clock? Cool.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,116  
a warm 62 only going up a few degrees, showers overnight.
Off to go food shopping, then back to unpack the travel trailer.
Thanks Billy, it really is nice to be home. Way more comfortable than that travel trailer.

got a sad email from my neighbor, the fireman who watches over my place and mail, and he asked to borrow my
tractor tonight. Beautiful female German Shepherd of theirs diagnosed with eye socket cancer, untreatable, and they have to put
the dog down today. Asked if he could dig a hole with my tractor. Hmmm, fel bucket doesn't dig very well...think I'll put my tree scoop digger attachment on for him, better sized for a dog, he can dig with that and then cover over with the bucket. One of the sad tasks a backhoe is eminently suited for. Many of you have buried many dogs, never an easy thing. But like us they are only here for a limited time, sadly not that long relatively. I have two dogs and a horse buried in the back by the prior owner of my place.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,117  
2-3 inches of wet slop. Ground isn't froze so clean up isn't very fun. Scraped the finished parts and will just leave the dirt and grass covered. Looks like it is right at 32 here.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,118  
It sure is warm outside. It is around 47 or 48, cannot see in the dark. LOL. Going by a weather app instead of the mercury. It feels like I am in the islands after a bad thunderstorm. Humid and cool. WTH? Maybe too much beer last night. LOL.

More maul time today, but I like chopping in the cold. Had to beep my horn yesterday as some neighbor, (I hope), started shooting real close to me when I was dumping stuff in the back forty. They were in the woods and seemed close to the property line. Actually caused me to flinch and look around. They should have heard me coming, but with no eye-sight on them I was kind of peeved about their timing.

Have a great day all, be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,119  
41 and no rain today high of 57 same for tomorrow

Big storms this weekend Texas and the SE tornado likely

Not sure yet about staying power of the next cold snap should Lat 10 to 14 days but maybe longer. A lot of confusion about that right now Toppop. Maybe become more clear this weekend

Hopefully Ed is ok

/ Good morning!!!! #54,120  
Good morning all. 26 and looking to go to 34 today with a 30% chance that it might snow. The freezing rain that we got yesterday amounted to 1/8". Hardly worth mentioning.

The portable 'garage-in-a-box' that I keep the Jeep and trailer in needs another new roof. The first one lasted 4 years and I replaced that one 2 years ago and it is gone already. I think I will set up a Shelter Logic 24x13 SUV shelter in its' place. The same one I have the Kioti in. It has been up since July 2012 when I got the tractor and it still looks like the day I got it.