Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #651  
Middle of NC .... 45 here at 5am ...may get up to 60 today, I am happy!!

/ Good morning!!!! #652  
47 here going to 70:)
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #653  
Could not beleive the thermometer when I got up a half hour ago--53 degrees here.

/ Good morning!!!! #654  
2011-12-15, 0720

45 Degrees and rain in the forecast...bummer...

MossflowerWoods, you have my sympathy about the job ofer being disappointing...been there and I know what you mean.
I do suggest you hang in there at your current job for a bit longer. I'm not sure when things will break loose, bt I can tell you the the lat quarter of any year is about the worst time to go job hunting.

/ Good morning!!!! #655  
Well it is 53* here this a.m. supposed to reach 60 and, you guessed it......raining. Don't think it will be a white Christmas around here this year. Have to finish some shopping today.

/ Good morning!!!!
55 here in Michigan. Thank you, Lord!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #658  
it was 50 here damp an rainy this morning as the rain started about middnite.an its still rainy looking here.

/ Good morning!!!! #659  
Back to having a morning coffee. That first cup after a day off is a pleasure. I do not want to give it up. 30 degrees this morning. Headed to 37 sunny degrees. Going to setup my router/repeater antenna today. This should give me WIFI out past the barns. About 300 feet back of house.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #660  
61 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I stepped outside at 10pm after my daughters Christmas Concert and said "It is FAR TOO WARM to be 10 days before Christmas".

And it is!

I bought all my filters etc yesterday for the 50 hour service from my dealer. I was surprised the service manual says DK 35, 40, 45 but not DK50. BUt it is the same manual he is using.

I need to pickup some Rotella. My philosophy on the synthetics is to truly break the motor in first. I did not switch my Harley's to synthetic until 10,000 miles at least. So I'm not going synthetic before 100 hours.

I'm lining up my crew for Saturday and Sunday to try to get at least the wood fence finished for the temporary pasture.

I need to setup my new generator today. I did not get enough shopping done yesterday, plus I think I need to go get a compressor and I'm debating what to get far too much...

Have a great day all of you,
Be well,
David