Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
2011-12-16, 0748

About 45 degrees and partly cloudy...are we going to see a Winter this year? Or was that snowfall in late October it?

I am not normally very religious, but I will pray a very mild winter.... :)

/ Good morning!!!! #672  
Coffee pot is on. 26 degrees this morning. Headed to 31 degrees with possible snow flurries this evening. Time to start loading up our MH. Need some warmer weather.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #673  
35 @ 0500 and I could see stars and a few whispy clouds.

I've got a buddy from Church coming over to help with the fence today, so I will get some seat time and make some progresson the temporary pasture.

I put my new generator together yesterday, it will get fired up today.

I'm hoping to finish the wooden fence this weekend (but we shall see how that goes).

Be well everyone!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #674  
25 here and a clear sky outside. Went to get a haircut yesterday, paid 11 bucks for my haircut (full head of hair) and a beard trim, and there was a guy younger than me waiting for his haircut and he had practically no hair...makes me feel sorry for people like him who pay full price for a haircut and don't get their money's worth...

/ Good morning!!!! #675  
Good morning all!! Temp is 31 looking for a high of 37. Coffee is ready, first cup is in the mug. Wood stove is going again. have to get done what I can today. We are keeping both my neices ( 6 years old and 4 ) and my nephew ( 2 years old) all night. To bad its winter, or i would just send them all out side and play!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #676  
Morning all. Beautiful Spring day here in the NE.:confused2:

/ Good morning!!!! #677  
Mmmmm, America runs on DD coffee. It is 30* here with light flurries. Supposed to get an inch or so of snow, but warm up next week. I wish the ground would freeze so I could get the tractor in the woods to move some downed trees. Hey, that rhymes. I'm a poet and don't even know it!

/ Good morning!!!! #678  
29 F and a heavy frost. Ice crystals are glistening on my deck and the grass is white as snow. The sun coming up just really makes things twinkle on this crystal clear morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #679  
2011-12-17, 0956

36 degrees now...high is supposed to be 39 or 40.

I have a miserable cold...just gonna curl up on the couch today

/ Good morning!!!! #680  
Mmmmm, America runs on DD coffee. It is 30* here with light flurries. Supposed to get an inch or so of snow, but warm up next week. I wish the ground would freeze so I could get the tractor in the woods to move some downed trees. Hey, that rhymes. I'm a poet and don't even know it!
No you're not!:D