Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #661  
Good morning. 32 out heading for 37. Last day of work for the week and then I'm off till next Wednesday

/ Good morning!!!! #662  
30 here right now, seems odd to be in Mid-December with no snow on the ground.

/ Good morning!!!! #663  
A chilly 32 here and only reaching 37 for the high, but it is clear with no rain today - can't believe it. Think I will work outdoors today if it is not too muddy.
It has been a mild but wet December around here so far.

/ Good morning!!!! #664  
2011-12-16, 0748

About 45 degrees and partly cloudy...are we going to see a Winter this year? Or was that snowfall in late October it?

/ Good morning!!!! #665  
2011-12-16, 0748

About 45 degrees and partly cloudy...are we going to see a Winter this year? Or was that snowfall in late October it?

Seems we might have to wait till January for some cold and snow. I believe next week is supposed to be mild also. I wish it would be cold and snowy or mild and dry. All this rain is getting tedious and depressing.

/ Good morning!!!! #666  
Rain again today.:eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #667  
Well the high temperatures have moved on from here to you folks in the midwest and south. We are down to 33 F here with clear skies and a dead still morning with a lot of dampness from all the rain.

Ron: I had to go get lab work done yesterday morning. They told me I cold have black coffee, but nothing else. I didn't have to pee in the bottle, so maybe that was the reason. Mine was all bloodwork.

/ Good morning!!!! #668  
42 here in NS this morning. Still put on a fire to drive out the damp morning air. For mid dec. this is fantastic :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #669  
jinman said:
Well the high temperatures have moved on from here to you folks in the midwest and south. We are down to 33 F here with clear skies and a dead still morning with a lot of dampness from all the rain.

Ron: I had to go get lab work done yesterday morning. They told me I cold have black coffee, but nothing else. I didn't have to pee in the bottle, so maybe that was the reason. Mine was all bloodwork.

Mine was not that simple. Top and bottom probe. All is good for another 5 years.

/ Good morning!!!! #670  
70 an sunny here at noon, the rain went north.
Army Grunt