Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,941  
Hi guys....would say something but David would use whatever I said for his own nefarious aims...:laughing:

Bill,

Do NOT mistake me for the wee laddie from Scotland...

Also, unfortunately it seems this evening I have no sense of humor anyways...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,942  
Bill,

Do NOT mistake me for the wee laddie from Scotland...

Also, unfortunately it seems this evening I have no sense of humor anyways...

Be well,
David
Sorry to hear that David, may your sense of humor return soon !!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,943  
Sorry to hear that David, may your sense of humor return soon !!

I have a sense of humor....my neighbor just came over with a gift to me because I took his pooch out (no smarta** remarks, David) for the week. I told him the gift was a perfect fit...size large in the shoulders and XL further down...:laughing: that is my cat Gizzer (Gizmo) checking it out.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    544.8 KB · Views: 86
   / Good morning!!!! #6,944  
(I'm sorry I just can't resist)

You'd have to have a sence of humour to wear that. :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,945  
31 with a few clouds...

Praying for the parents in Conn. Praying for my country...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,946  
I’m with you Dave, it is absolutely impossible to believe something like that happened. Way too many questions and just not enough answers.

31 degrees this morning, calm looking like a nice day here and then most of tomorrow will be nice. Calm before the storm…

Wayne

/ Good morning!!!! #6,947  
Got the coffee pot brewing. 33 degrees with heavy fog this morning. Heading to 51 with rain in the afternoon. Tried starting up motorhome yesterday. It started but voltage was dropping quickly. Need to pull the 2 batteries out and replace them. This has not been a good year for batteries. Had to replace the 2 house batteries in the motorhome and both car batteries this year. Now these 2 are bad. So far the lawnmower and tractor batteries are OK. I should mention that newest one was 5 years old. Others were 8 plus years old. The expensive one will be Golf Kart. Six 8 volt batteries.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,948  
Good morning! 65˚ and raining on and off, mostly off. Y'all will be eating Dad's cows soon, hope you enjoy the mean one with the long horns.:cowboy:

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,949  
Good morning, folks. Prayers for the families and victims of the senseless shooting. Whatever I end up doing today is unimportant.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,950  
good morning we have fog,rain ans snow coming later,its 34 only going up to 38.it sounds like its going to a all day rain/snow.