Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,921  
Beautiful afternoon here, 44 degrees and sunny. Would say more, but why give MossflowerWoods an opening? :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,922  
Good afternoon all. 32F at beginning of the day 56 F sunny with 15 mph winds. No news on car no Christmas tree no fire in fireplace, and play practice tonight.
Bill what makes you think David won't invent something just to pull your "chain" ?
Roy hop move is progressing well
TxDon good luck finishing the driveway.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,924  
I'm across the street from Columbus Square and I can see the Capitol Dome... big swanky "invite only" ""Holiday"" party... whole bunch of very political animals... the things I do to make tractor payments and put food on the table :rolleyes:

Be well all-o-y'all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,925  
I'm across the street from Columbus Square and I can see the Capitol Dome... big swanky "invite only" ""Holiday"" party... whole bunch of very political animals... the things I do to make tractor payments and put food on the table :rolleyes:

Be well all-o-y'all!
David

HEY....my turn to yank your chain....mentioning politics outside of the "Friendly Politics" forum is a no-no...

/ Good morning!!!! #6,927  
HEY....my turn to yank your chain....mentioning politics outside of the "Friendly Politics" forum is a no-no...

Gonna have to try harder Billy boy! There is no POLITICS in my statement:laughing:
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,928  
24 and clear as a bell.
Gonna def need the long johns this morning for deer hunting... Very tired this morning I did not get home until well after 10, got to bed just before midnight, and the 3 year old has been up for some reason around 2am for 3 nights in a row... Not for long, just enough to mess with sleep patterns for the wife and I.So I'm needing more coffee and thinking nappish thoughts...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,929  
Poured my second cup of coffee. 23 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 42 with mostly clear skies all day. Working on getting outside projects done before we get rain over the weekend.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,930  
22 degrees this morning but it is going to be a nice day and start of the weekend, guess it is the calm before the storm (s) on Sunday and Monday?Just a little snow heading our way?

Dave this is what comes into our yard (2 days after the end of deer season)

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    767.4 KB · Views: 84