Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,583  
Well to be honest this is the first winter for it and we have not had enough snow here to say anything. I expect that it will need chains to make it really useful. I am still fine tuning the hydraulics and in the process of building a backhoe attachment. This will add about 400 lbs, I expect the added weight will help with traction and balance. It has been interesting building it, learned a lot, and really happy to see it move under its own power.

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,584  
The articulating part is interesting. I'd like to do some welding and machining projects, but time and money say no.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,585  
-17F brrrr. Hope the Powerstroke doesn't jell up on me.

I can't imagine that kind of cold, especially if it's windy. Since you operate equipment, do you have to work out in it all day or do you have a cab?

The cold snap dropped us to the lower 20s F, but it gets up to 40 F on most days.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,586  
Little milder overnight so only a light frost. Mix of cloud/sun and a high of 2C/36F. The new calf is doing well and taking its bottle with only a little encouragement needed to get it started. Will be interesting when it gets to the point they all want their bottle at the same time. Right now I let the 2 older ones out of the pen into the main part of the barn and the new boy stays inside, think he will figure out pretty quick he wants to get out for his bottle as well. Big job this afternoon will be when our neighbour comes over to band the boy.

JDgreen227, hope you have good luck at court today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,587  
69 and dry. Good day to make progress

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,588  
Hello guys...thanks for the kind wishes. Just got back from court and and since the ex and I had agreed on everything (a consent divorce) the proceedings were mainly a formality. You won't believe the case that appeared just before mine:

A 45 year old man took the stand and asked that he be granted a divorce because his spouse decided to leave him, and the judge inquired how long the couple had been married. His reply: "We had been married for ten days before she decided to leave..." :laughing:

Got about 3 inches of new snow overnight and the temperature dropped sharply. Really loved that warming spell a few days ago.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,589  
I can't imagine that kind of cold, especially if it's windy.

We had one day of 17 below zero last week...boy, that'll get one's attention!! I tolerate cold quite well, normally.
Fortunately, no wind!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,590  
Good afternoon all. This morning's low was 17F this afternoon's high was 27F and partly cloudy.