Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,571  
43F here to dark to really tell much about what is going outside, I am sure we are fogged in cooling down tonight!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,572  
good morning to all 53 degrees that will be the high for today alot of rain headed our way next 3 days hope everyone has a good day

/ Good morning!!!! #7,573  
64 and cloudy, supposed to rain later, we'll see. Have a great day guys!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,574  
29 here, may be some black ice after all the rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,575  
-17F brrrr. Hope the Powerstroke doesn't jell up on me.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,576  
First cup of coffee is poured. 51 degrees with clouds this morning Heading to 59 with clouds and a little sun. Rubbing out and waxing motorhome when weather permits.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,577  
Good morning all.
Back to colder weather just above freezing this morning compared to the weekend 14C on Saturday, Shirt sleeve weather. This morning is as I said colder and dry and partly cloudy so expect to see some sun today. The concern is the weather in Western Canada and Eastern Canada, and the US they have winter real bad. I can only think it will be our turn soon.

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,579  
69 and good afternoon

Well, lumber delivery wasn't near as bad as it could have been, basically move the Hardie panel and rearrange the rest to be accessible.
Here's a couple pics

View attachment 297666

View attachment 297667

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Good Morning. Just curious, how are building matieral prices there?

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,580  
Good morning all.
Back to colder weather just above freezing this morning compared to the weekend 14C on Saturday, Shirt sleeve weather. This morning is as I said colder and dry and partly cloudy so expect to see some sun today. The concern is the weather in Western Canada and Eastern Canada, and the US they have winter real bad. I can only think it will be our turn soon.

Morning. Interesting machine there. How does it do in the snow.