Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,561  
They maybe small but they are working mule.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,562  
48 here at 0500... foggy still, it really never eft. yesterday was very foggy up until noon and then it lifted about 50' and by 5pm my place was foggy again.

Supposed to get to 68-72 today depending on which weather report you listen to.

Looking forward to spending time outside after Church today...

I ordered all the lumber for the rest of the wooden pasture fence. I need to finalize my plans for the run-in shed and order that lumber now...
Prolly start a thread specific to that...

Be well all,
David

Interesting that you had the fog as well. That stuff moved in around lunch time on Friday. I don't know that I have ever seen fog in the afternoon. The fog stayed around until Saturday afternoon and FINALLY left. We went from dark and gloomy to blinding light streaming through the windows! :shocked: I had been hoping to work outside Friday afternoon and Saturday but everything was wet from the fog. The clear skies lasted an hour to two, then we got cloudy again and it rained! :confused3: Eventually the clouds left and we had clear skies but the fog built up again last night.

Yesterday, when the fog lifted I went outside to see if I could work. It was horrible out there. The temperature was in the 60's but the humidity was 98%!:eek:

Last time we had really warm weather in January was in 2000. The warm spell was followed by two feet of snow. :(

Still wet outside not sure if I will get outdoor chores down but I am about to start making some jerky. :thumbsup:

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #7,563  
On late today as I left early this morning to get our 3rd calf. Good drive although there was a bit of snow coming down while going through the City of Nanaimo. Took about 1¼ hour each way.
Cloudy and cool today, may see a bit of sun with a high of 1C/34F.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,564  
Good afternoon...up to 41 now and very soggy, been cleaning the recycle area in the small barn and getting ready for another trip there. Have been wanting to buy a counter height 3 foot square table for my now pristine kitchen, then I remembered I have a pair of oak butcher block tops in my small barn...solid 2 inch thick, one 32X72 and the other 32X60. When it gets warmer I will get them out and clean them up and decide if I want to make tables out of them or not....just one more project to handle. Going to go take my kids, ooops, cats out for a while.

D-day in court tomorrow, wish me luck and a judge who is in a good mood on a Monday...:laughing: :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,565  
Fingers cross and pulling hard for you JDG.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,566  
69 and good afternoon

Well, lumber delivery wasn't near as bad as it could have been, basically move the Hardie panel and rearrange the rest to be accessible.
Here's a couple pics

image-3357912376.jpg

image-2706203399.jpg

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,567  
2013-01-14, 0410

38 degrees now with a high of 40 predicted. Bit of rain going on, but will clear up in a few hours.
Fun will be over tonight though...back down to 19 tonight and more seasonal temperatures (20's) the rest of the week.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,569  
64 & Cloudy, Raining to the north, will be here soon, will rain on and off today.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,570  
39F Foggy temps mid 40's again :) January thaw coming to end late tonight. :(more than half of snow melted. :)