Which Jeans do you use?

/ Which Jeans do you use? #11  
I really like the carhartt jeans. But since I work in a paper mill I usually get what's on sell at my local rural king. I would trash a pair of jeans at the mill in about a month from all the oil, dirt, white water and just plain wear and year. As for girl work jeans I can't help on that.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #12  
Another vote for Carhartt's.

The main problem I have with them is they fail in the crotch stitching. It starts as a weak spot and then that one day you stretch and hear that ri i i i p! But they still hold up better than the other brands I've worn.

/ Which Jeans do you use?
   / Which Jeans do you use? #14  
Wrangler<---<<<:thumbsup:
An carhart shorts in summer.
I have one sute with matching shoos.worn 3 times.wedding,2 funerals
2 pair of rebocks, an one pair of slip on boots.
easy life here.
Army Grunt
Kate has 2 pullovers.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #15  
Have worn jeans for most of my 62 years. My will directs that I go to my grave in well worn jeans & a T shirt. :thumbsup: As an adult I've preferred Wranglers as I could find 28" inseam, most others start at 30" inseam & I walk holes in the cuff. Don't like rolled up cuffs. Could occasionally find 28's at a nearby Walmart 1-2 pairs at a time so I looked often. A year ago I found a whole stack of 28" Member's Mark jeans at Sam's Club, got 8 pair. Took a little time to get used to the tapered leg but they're comfortable & holding up well. Will buy them again. MikeD74T

/ Which Jeans do you use? #17  
Been wearing full cut Wranglers for 30 years, don't plan to stop.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #19  
I had worn Lee and Levi's for years, but they developed the problem of wearing out the front pockets (keys in one and change in the other). I recently discovered Real Work Wear jeans at Rural King. Normal price is $10, but they can often be had on sale for buy two get one free, so they're only about $7. I've worn them for a couple of years and have found them to be more comfortable and durable than the Lees and Levi's that I wore, plus much cheaper. I also find them to be more durable than the Faded Glory and other private label jeans that I had tried from Wal mart.

Good luck and take care.

/ Which Jeans do you use?