Which Jeans do you use?

/ Which Jeans do you use? #21  
Duluth Trading Company's Firehose Jeans and Ballroom Jeans are pretty much indestructible. (They are called Ballroom Jeans not because you wear them to fancy parties...:cool:)Their not cheap, but its impossible to wear them out. And their commercials are hysterical too....:laughing:

Advertisements, Radio, TV Commercials - Duluth Trading Company

/ Which Jeans do you use?
I had worn Lee and Levi's for years, but they developed the problem of wearing out the front pockets (keys in one and change in the other). I recently discovered Real Work Wear jeans at Rural King. Normal price is $10, but they can often be had on sale for buy two get one free, so they're only about $7. I've worn them for a couple of years and have found them to be more comfortable and durable than the Lees and Levi's that I wore, plus much cheaper. I also find them to be more durable than the Faded Glory and other private label jeans that I had tried from Wal mart.

Good luck and take care.

Rural King is a store like Tractor Supply? I've not seen one of those, I will definately look into that!

Thanks,
David

/ Which Jeans do you use? #23  
Wrangler<---<<<:thumbsup:
An carhart shorts in summer.
I have one sute with matching shoos.worn 3 times.wedding,2 funerals
2 pair of rebocks, an one pair of slip on boots.
easy life here.
Army Grunt
Kate has 2 pullovers.
Oh I forgot, denim Carhartt shorts for summer for me and the wife.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #24  
Blue,

I do have a real pair of OshKosh Bib-o's and they are a hoot to wear, but they have floppy baggy legs, the denim is not that thick, and I need a place to keep my crackberry...

They are good for many things though.

David

I was thinking maybe the girls would were them on the farm.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #25  
I was amazed at the color selection! I can just barely find the black ones in my size (32x34, 33x34, 34x34 depending on the season :D)...
Sheplers is the one place that I can buy jeans time and time again and they fit. The size I order doesn't seem to vary, which drives me nuts.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #26  
Duluth Trading Company's Firehose Jeans and Ballroom Jeans are pretty much indestructible. (They are called Ballroom Jeans not because you wear them to fancy parties...:cool:)Their not cheap, but its impossible to wear them out. And their commercials are hysterical too....:laughing:

Advertisements, Radio, TV Commercials - Duluth Trading Company

You beat me to it. I really wanted to try the firehose jeans, but they don't make them for us skinny guys. So, settled back to the Carhartts. Levis? I abandoned them years ago due to no two pairs being the same size and colon coverage in the back failing at the top corners of the pockets.

Duluth has a..... interesting..... advertising campaign, for sure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E73Jyf2Dzb0&feature=related]Duluth Trading Fire Hose® Work Pants vs. A Giant Angry Beaver - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfzKwtnLb9M&feature=related]"Brainstorming" Radio Spot - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUa40FpGLhc&feature=related]How to Hug a Plumber - YouTube[/ame]

/ Which Jeans do you use? #27  
I'm a Levi 505 guy. I don't even want to get into the whole outsourcing an American Icon thing...it's a sore subject with me. Anyway..... I will not work in a pair of $40 SundayGotoMeeting Levis, so I looked around and found Schmidt workwear at Tractor Supply:
C.E. Schmidt Workwear - Shop C.E. Schmidt Clothing, Boots, Jeans & More at Tractor Supply

I have their jeans, but like the brown canvass utility one's best. Similar to Carhartt but cheaper in price...<$20 on sale.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #28  
I've worn Levis most of my life, then discovered carhartt. but both of them stopped making 35 inch waist :confused2: some kind of conspiracy or discrimination :laughing: So they figure if your that size you either squeeze into 34 or wear a baggy 36's.

I found an on line store that still had the 35's (Levis) last year.

Men's Jeans - Levi's, Wrangler, Cinch, Dickies, and more

My wife laughs at me cause I've got it down to a science, knowing the exact model numbers and weights.

I also wear carhartt shorts all spring summer and fall, with those 34" is fine. Was on a job were most of the construction work was being done by union contractors. Some foreman came up to me and told me I couldn't wear shorts on the property, I just laughed at him. Can't wear pants in the summer, I would of had to go home.

JB

/ Which Jeans do you use? #29  

Do this for you and your daughters before you get out of that chair.

Try bib overalls.

I have found the Carhart's bib overalls to be my go-to clothes for heavy work if it's not over 75 degrees. No need for a belt or suspenders, reinforced knees, lotsa pockets, and the bib pockets are great for cell phone and wallet (if I have to run out for parts). Plus the bib pockets snap shut, so stuff doesn't fall out when you bend over to pick something up.

<snip>

But girls jeans are a JOKE! they are sparkly spandex and would not last a single day in the field!

<snip>

Thanks in advance,
David

Funny you should mention this as the banner ad for 7 For Mankind , next to your first post, has a picture of a super-vamp, complete with wind tossed hair, stillettos and spray-on jeans.

A bit off topic - I recently was pleasantly surprise both by Carhart and Cabella jeans that I picked up at TSC & Cabella's for office wear. Extremely comfortable cut and nice colors other than blue.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #30  
i had the same problem,i wore the 517 and you couldn't find them in the store,went to different brands but just wasn't the same.i then found them online at DENIM EXPRESS.i would order 3-4 pair at a time.the only way to go.hope this helps you. Ron