Which Jeans do you use?

/ Which Jeans do you use? #41  
I have been wearing Wranglers for a long time. In the past 5-6 years I have switched to their carpenter style jeans. The pockets are pretty roomy. Plenty of room for a phone and a pocket knife. They fit my "adult" shape better than traditional cuts. Give a pair a try if you haven't. :thumbsup:

/ Which Jeans do you use? #42  
I have to vote for the firehose and ballroom pants from Duluth. I have been wearing their products for about 5 years. A little pricey but you get what you pay for.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #43  
I tried Levi's a few months ago and got disgusted when I noticed they had saved a penny by reducing the number of belt loops.

Then I found jeans at Costco, their own brand and they work just fine and the price was somewhere around $17. Considering Costco T-shirts have lasted me for probably 6-8 years vs. maybe 3 for other brands I expect long life from the Kirkland brand jeans from Costco.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #44  
Levis 505 , as long as I can remember . Till death do us part ? ( probably not , she'll more than likely bury me in them .) :thumbsup:

/ Which Jeans do you use? #45  
I got the off brand at TSC for me. There on ok fit, little different than levis 505 but at $10 i cant complain, well other than the zipper on 2out of 3 or 4 pairs (cant remember) have pulled apart well before the jeans are worn out.

But i have ordered some second had levis on ebay (im cheap new ones are $40 on sale now!) and there have been several different textures of denim and patterns (how the thread look). So im not sure if someone got some knowck off ones and did not know it, they were just a tad different than other pairs i got and the fabric seemed thinner? But i wear them all out the same the crotch wears out and the belt loops pull off, like the cotton rots out or something. In college i did not have as much trouble with them lasting, but maybe it was cause i sat around more? That or i was 25lbs lighter mostly and there wasnt as much streess in them in the thinghs and waist?

/ Which Jeans do you use? #47  
I use to wear Wranglers, but they seemed to be made cheaper and cheaper every year. Switched to Carhartt's never had a complaint. Decided to try the ballroom jeans from Duluth trading, I liked them but awful pricey for something made in China. I see now that they make some of them in the USA, but $80 for jeans??? No thanks, I went back to Carhartt's.

/ Which Jeans do you use?
Well so far I have learned Duluth has funny ads, Carhartt's are VERY popular, Costco jeans might be an option, and that all of you guys are skinny!

My legs have not fit inside of 501's or 505 since BOOTCAMP in 1982 when I first started working out. I need those loose jeans it seems because I have a giant caboose!

I am reminded of Mel Brooks line in "Spaceballs"
"Why didn't anyone tell me my ***** was so HUGE!" :laughing::laughing:

I'm going to take the oldest girl out shopping in a few minutes and try some wrangler, dickies, and whatever else I can find on her and see what we learn

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day...

David

/ Which Jeans do you use? #50  
I wear Carhartt blue denim bibs on the weekends, and Marks Work Wearhouse jeans for workdays.

The Carhartt bibs are great, I'm into over two years of farm work and still no holes in mine. Lots of room in them. My wife wanted a pair but had trouble finding ones to fit her. Something to do with them being too long in the upper body when the legs were the right length?

I doubt you'll find the Mark's jeans in the US. They're still made in Canada, I gave up on the Costco jeans after they went Chinese.

Sean