Any bets on which State will be the next doper State?

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #1  

TomSeller

Tractor
JD, Massey, Kubota, Case
After Colorado, Washington and Alaska which State do you think will be the next State to legalize marijuana? Don't include Oregon which is to go in 2016 and Wash DC (not a state but already legal). I am guessing Maine.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #2  
Vermont has a bill pending but for some reason they think it will take a year. Seems silly to me, if your going to do it why not get on with it and move on to more pressing problems.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #3  
After Colorado, Washington and Alaska which State do you think will be the next State to legalize marijuana? Don't include Oregon which is to go in 2016 and Wash DC (not a state but already legal). I am guessing Maine.

To be fair to you Americans, when I say I will bet $1.oo I will pay in U.S.$$'s.:D
$1.oo says it will be New York.

Last edited:
   / Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #4  
Safe bet: yours.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #6  
Going to laugh my *** off when next AG decides prosecutorial discretion involves federal drug law and deportations, and ignores hate crimes, social justice, tax and environmental laws. HS

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #7  
To be fair to you Americans, when I say I will bet $1.oo I will pay in U.S.$$'s.:D
$1.oo says it will be New York.

I would bet a Canadian dollar that it will be Ontario. I will pay in Loonies.

There is an Indian Reservation down the road from me where the natives are becoming millionaires selling untaxed gas and cigarettes far below N.Y. prices. The past president of the Nation who is a Harvard educated lawyer convened a large meeting of tribes in Colorado (where else ?) to explore marijuana sales. There are a lot of reservations in North America, if the natives start selling pot it promises to be one of the grander circuses of all time.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #8  
Seems kind of ironic how the US has basically shamed people into not smoking, now we have this going on. Kinda weird. We just had a truck load of weed filled chocolate get confiscated in Kansas or Missouri, cant remember exactly where. Until it is either legalized everywhere it's gonna be a nightmare for law enforcement.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #9  
As long as it stays against federal law in all 50 or is it 57 states, the only winners will be lawyers.

mark

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #10  
I'm not for drug use, but I do think it's pretty silly to keep law enforcement working on all these marijuana possession cases, as long as it's simple possession of for use quantities.

We're losing the war on drugs in terms of money spent versus final effect. That's why all the agencies are going after asset forfeiture, it makes for good news copy and helps them justify what they spent over the course of the year on drug efforts.

I will repeat, I'm not a supporter of drug use, but I really do think that at this point in time, we'd be much better off if we treated marijuana like we treat alcohol, you don't do it and drive, you don't do it in public, you don't sell it and you don't grow it without proper licensing.

I think we've got bigger fish to fry than just the guy that got busted with a dime bag in his console.

In response to the thread, I'd put my money on California loosening up their medical use to recreational use next.