Any bets on which State will be the next doper State?

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #11  
If not California I would bet on Arizona but Idaho wouldn't be a bad guess. The states that have the most liberals immigrating seem to be the ones to bet on.

It is so strange that they are making so many new laws banning smoking cigarettes such as one that just passed in New Orleans banning smoking in all public places including cigar bars, yet they keep legalizing more and more marijuana smoking.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #12  
In Iowa, it is legal to use marijuana oil BUT, state law still won't let you buy it, sell it, transport it, make it or grow it.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #13  
Toss up between Vt. and Cal.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #14  
Don't sleep on RI guys.

RI seems to pattern 2 years behind Co on this one. 2 years after Co went medical, so did RI. 2 years after CO decriminalized, so did RI.

Now we're 2y after they legalized it, and RI is closer than ever to doing the same.

Btw, RI did also beat out Co, Cali, Wa and all others as the "highest" state.

Where Americans smoke marijuana the most - The Washington Post

-J

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #15  
Illinois, cause that state has been high for 40years :laughing:

Kidding if your from Illinois, I was raised there, had to move, couldn't afford it

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #16  
In Kansas you need a tax stamp to sell marijuana. Illegal to possess or use but with a $100 tax stamp you get less punishment.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #17  
I hope it is Pennsylvania!

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #18  
Well even though it was the only state growing legal dope for the Fed's I'm pretty sure it will not be Mississippi.
Our town, Fulton, just legalized alcohol sales WITHIN city limits. And it's a real small "city".
It's still illegal for me to have a beer at home in the county.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #19  
I'm just glad that WA has, so far, taken in enough money from taxation to pay for all the fall-de-rahl required to administer this crap.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #20  
I would bet a Canadian dollar that it will be Ontario. I will pay in Loonies.

There is an Indian Reservation down the road from me where the natives are becoming millionaires selling untaxed gas and cigarettes far below N.Y. prices. The past president of the Nation who is a Harvard educated lawyer convened a large meeting of tribes in Colorado (where else ?) to explore marijuana sales. There are a lot of reservations in North America, if the natives start selling pot it promises to be one of the grander circuses of all time.

Pot laws here are Federal and the Goobermint has already said no. I don't think the premier of Ontario, Kathleen Wynne can do it all on her own hook.