0% fOR 48 Mos

/ 0% fOR 48 Mos #41  
Yes, after reading some of the other posts, I have come to realize that pics will be a must. I have decided on two types! Clean, (virgin), pics before using it too much, and dirty, muddy pics, after having alot of fun on it!

Oh mannn! I still have an hour and a half before it's delivered!

I may break...

/ 0% fOR 48 Mos #42  
I think if they end up going to 60 months it wouldn't be until late fall early winter, people that are going to buy a tractor, will at the current rates at this time of year.
I don't think sales are tanking yet from what I see. But then again who knows, perhaps some dealers will chime in on sales stats. Some of my local dealers tell me sales are great this year but then again they are trying to keep the prices up.
I was at a dealer about 50 miles from me last weekend and I stopped by his place and got a quote and it was list price. I would think you could get a better price from a local dealer that would get more sales and service and parts from you than a dealer 600 miles away, go figure.
If I buy from a dealer 600 miles away that gives me a deal I will buy my parts from him too even if I have to pay the UPS fees.

I would tend to agree - it has now been close to six month since I was looking for my BX replacment - I felt that when "spring" was sprung there would be a market share war with the various tractor companys and the rates would become more attractive - it never happened - so I pulled the trigger last month since theres work to be done!

It appears that even in this economy the tractor biz seems to be holding its own. I heard that the economy downturn is acually helping tractor sales since people are now turning to planting their own veggies and doing their own work around the house (instead of hiring out).

Kubota is very tight lipped about when their plans change however if I was a betting man (which I'm not) we will not see much change until winter. Suffice to say I pulled the trigger last month - 60 months however would have been sweet. Anyhow - loving my B2920 and ZD21 :)