10 years on TBN

/ 10 years on TBN #11  
Congrats. Until you said something I hadn't really thought about it. A few more months and I'll be joining the 10 year mark too. Maybe TBN should give a a golden tractor for 10 years of posting. :laughing: Maybe a tractor themed grandfather clock for 25 years. :licking:

/ 10 years on TBN #13  
Although it has been exactly ten years for me too, I recall a software glitch or reconfiguration of TBN about then where everyone's start date became 7/03 and all their prior posts were lost. So if it seems longer than ten years, it may be. If so, there are probably no members who predate 7/03, officially.

/ 10 years on TBN #14  
I don't recall that. I do recall a software update removing posters names, and the fix of "do not delete" in certain posts. Then another software update attempting to "fix" the image attachments and graphics issues.

/ 10 years on TBN #15  
Although it has been exactly ten years for me too, I recall a software glitch or reconfiguration of TBN about then where everyone's start date became 7/03 and all their prior posts were lost. So if it seems longer than ten years, it may be. If so, there are probably no members who predate 7/03, officially.
I think that was in 2000 as that's about as far back as posts seem to go.

Aaron Z

/ 10 years on TBN #16  
I think that was in 2000 as that's about as far back as posts seem to go.

Aaron Z

I just noticed some members that predate 7/03. So much for that part of my theory...

/ 10 years on TBN #17  
that is why this is such a great forum
look at all the experience behind it

Thanks Guys and Gals

/ 10 years on TBN #18  
it looks like i missed my 10 year anniversary!
my profile says i joined 8/30/2001
wow how time flies!

/ 10 years on TBN #19  
Congrats on the 10 years and your family. Here's to another 10++ :thumbsup: