12"+ of Snow for Southern WI

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #1  

Duffster

Elite Member
:eek:

File.png

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #2  
I'm way up on the top of that. Just southeast of Medford, and we're expecting 6-10 with lots of winds (therefore drifts). Guess we'll see how well I can plow snow with a loader...

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #3  
I'm not ready to take the FEL off, but will now have a chance to see how long it takes to drop the FEL and hook up the plow in its place.

But bring on the snow. I'm in that path from Dubuque to Madison.
I am doubtful that we will get that much snow. These early snows bring a lot of weatherman hype with them. Chicken Little comes to mine. :)

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #4  
Now don't be sending that mess our way,for weather man forcasting nasty mess for us Wednesday.

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #5  
We get it right after you. Ours will be Lake enhanced. Our local forecast is for in excess of 12". We're used to it. Snow sled folks are geeked.

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #6  
Probably gonna throw the plow on tonight.

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #7  
Please please pleeeeeeaaaaase keep it south of the border!!! We're scheduled for snow-then-rain-then snow for Wednesday thru Thursday (right behind Thomas).

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #8  
That same system streches out as far as Louisiana. It came through here this morning and we got 8" of rain in 8 hours. They also recorded 68 mph winds on the Lake Ponchartrain Causeway.

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #9  
Hummmm, looks like climate change.......:D

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #10  
It's late arriving around here for sure. First time on record, no snow in November. Didn't even see ice on a puddle until this week. We are expecting snow to tease us, then rain to make a mess and finally wash it away.