12"+ of Snow for Southern WI

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #11  
AWWW! you guys in WI are hoggin all the fun! ;)

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #12  
We get it right after you. Ours will be Lake enhanced. Our local forecast is for in excess of 12". We're used to it. Snow sled folks are geeked.

Yikes I haven't even looked at my sled since last year! :eek::eek::eek:

I better go and do some maintenance!:D:D:D:D

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #13  
I don't know how we would measure the snow here. Radio says 9 inchs. Wind is whipping aorund 45 MPH. Had one drift over 6 foot tall and about 30 feet long in driveway. Blower took care of that and off to work I went.

May have to walk in and get tractor to blow drive open when I go home sometime tonight. Fluufy snow it is. Of course the lower radiator hose heater died so it took afew minutes to warm up the tractor.

Interesting observation: Six cars in ditch on way to town,. All newer models. Therefore I will keep drving my old truck as the new ones fall off the road. I also heard the red ones don't start well in the winter.

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #14  
That storm came through here a couple of days ago. Dropped 3" of snow (.76" precip). That brought our total precipitation for the last 12 months all the way up to 1.12". Last rain was in February.

If this keeps up, I might have to buy a snow thrower! :D

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #15  
I'm a little late to this thread but we had about a foot in the West Bend area. What I enjoyed was the -0 wind chills the following days. Top that off with frezzing drizzle this morning and we've had a great stretch of weather. Hopefully not like last season when freezing rain kept us from driving up or driveway for a week. Ice fishing creepers and a prayer are the only things that got us up and down the driveway safely.

/ 12"+ of Snow for Southern WI #16  
Well it was a pretty day on the day-after the storm.

Attachments

• 100_1554 (Large).JPG
    100_1554 (Large).JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 73