15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point?

/ 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point? #21  
I built a frame for my sprayer to sit on that goes into a 2" receiver. Don't have any pics of the receiver hitch I made for the 3 point but is about the same as everyone elses.
SprayerMount.jpg

/ 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point? #22  
I converted my pull behind sprayer to 3 point a few years ago. Just made a frame and bolted to the sprayer frame. Real easy to do and also I can still pull it with my four wheeler if I wanted to. I left the tank long ways so that the boom is farther away from the tractor. And when using the boom sprayers I set the height with the sprayers wheels and just drop it all the way down for consistent spraying height. This makes a very handy tool I use it for weed control, bug control, fire truck, dust control and water for mixing concrete. I be using this weak end and I will take a few pics. and post them..:)

/ 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point? #23  
I set my 15 gallon ATV sprayer on my 3 pt carry-all. I put a battery next to it for power and stretch the wand up to the operator's station. I found the tractor much easier to use for spraying because I can set gear and throttle precisely rather than holding the thumb throttle of my ATV. Saves my old hands from cramping up

/ 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point? #24  
Here is mine...took about 3 hours to fabricate. Nothing fancy, but do plan to add a boom to it soon...

Attachments

• Sprayer_1.jpg
    Sprayer_1.jpg
    841.3 KB · Views: 780
  • Sprayer_2.jpg
    Sprayer_2.jpg
    846.2 KB · Views: 770
   / 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point? #25  
I'm planning on putting my 15 gal. on my home built carry all and also build a 6 ft boom to use it to spray my yard, driveway and horse arena.
I have access to both a 55 gal and 100 gal sprayer for my pasture.

/ 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point?
Danny 1553 I really like yours and think I will steal your idea.

Thanks exactly what i was looking for.
Brandon

/ 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point? #27  
http://www.aces.edu/timelyinfo/Ag Soil/2011/January/jan_20_11.pdf

Here is some Good Info on controlling Privet

I use a 25 gallon TSC sprayer on the back of my ATV to disperse foliar treatment, and a small hand sprayer (empty windex bottle or similar) for my cut stump mixture

Cut stump treatment requires herbicide to be applied immediately after cutting.

/ 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point? #28  
Danny 1553 I really like yours and think I will steal your idea.

Thanks exactly what i was looking for.
Brandon

It is yours for the taking, glad i could help. BTW, it's made from some scrap 2" pipe I had, and some 2" angle. I got the 3 point pins at TSC, the only thing I had to buy. I'm also going to add a Q/D 12 volt outlet of some type to the rear of the tractor, so I don't have to stretch the power wires up to the battery every time

Dan

/ 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point? #29  
OK ..Today I went to the Farm and tried what I posted I would try ...so now I am reporting back...I put my 15 gal. sprayer in the FEL bucket....the battery cables reached the tractor battery ...no problem and the hose for the spray wand was 15 ft. long ..so it was plenty long and I tucked it in with the loader hoses to keep it out of the way...I sprayed all I needed to spray and had just enough...I sprayed all the privet I had bush hogged a couple of days ago...it worked great...

So for any of you with a FEL ...give this a try...sets up in 5 min. including filling the tank and your are off and running and since I had my bush hog behind me I ran it as well when I came to spot that I had missed....So I am saying you could use this spray set up while you are bush hogging and get 2 jobs done at the same time.

/ 15 Gal sprayer on a 3 point? #30  
It will work but your gonna fill it a lot to cover 5 acres!!!