Backhoe 2375 backhoe broken again.

/ 2375 backhoe broken again. #1  

bluecarpenter

Silver Member
Tractor
CK30 HST and allis chalmers b with belly sickle at dads farm. Yanmar 2210DB , ford 8N .farmall cub
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif my backhoe is out of commission again. that last time it broke it was the dipper arm at the pivot. this time it is the left stablizer arm. broken at the pivot. the metal is too darn thin. 1/4 inch. it needs to be THICKER.
We havn't used it much since the last time it broke. We don't raise the back end of the tractor much either. The TRACTOR is great but I'm a bit leary about the backhoe at this time. thankfully it is still under warrenty.
I sent the pics to my dealer last night. will hopefully hear about it in a few days.
I spent to MUCH money on the backhoe to have it break all the TIME.

Attachments

• 835602-P1020650.JPG
    835602-P1020650.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 508
   / 2375 backhoe broken again.
here is a close up view of it. I wish kioti would do something to make it stronger.

Attachments

• 835603-P1020649.JPG
    835603-P1020649.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 501
   / 2375 backhoe broken again. #3  
How old and how many hours.

/ 2375 backhoe broken again. #4  
Looks like the one side the weld let loose then broke the metal on the other side

I bought the tractor and hoe the first part of june of 2005. the First New tractor I've every had. tractor has 275 hours. maybe about 70 hours on the backhoe. and that may be pushing it. it gets fed grease every 10 hours religously.
kioti just needs to make the 1/4 inch thick metal a THICKER metal at least 3/8 inch thick.
from readying some past posts, It sounds like there is another guy or 2 that has had a few problems also.
I know it will get fix but it is just a bit upsetting. mark

/ 2375 backhoe broken again. #6  
I agree, the metal seems a bit thin. I talked to my dealer after the second break and will wait till I am out of warrenty and have some extra weilds and metal plates put on in the areas that need beefing up. After my first break, I notice Kioti did exactly that with the new backhoe they sent.

joe /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 2375 backhoe broken again. #7  
BC,

Sheese...it does look thin. You are taking it well for the second go 'round, i don't think i would be that calm. Have the new models been modified with thicker stuff? If so, i would want a new one or have ALL possible weak spots reinforced now so you don't have any more down time.
Keep us posted........

RD

I this rate I would like them to give me a new one! I've tried to calm down a bit to post. other wise it wouldn't be nice.
Kioti has a good tractor just not sure about the backhoe.
I do think they need to replace the WHOLE thing as I feel that It will maybe break up the minute the warrenty runs out and then I WILL be pissed!!!! mark /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ 2375 backhoe broken again. #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I this rate I would like them to give me a new one! I've tried to calm down a bit to post. other wise it wouldn't be nice.
Kioti has a good tractor just not sure about the backhoe.
I do think they need to replace the WHOLE thing as I feel that It will maybe break up the minute the warrenty runs out and then I WILL be pissed!!!! mark /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )</font>

I agree with you Mark !!
No excuse for all the problems you have had with that hoe, and its still new. Hate to see what it does when it gets some wear on it..

My luck it would turn into a pile a twisted metal 3 days after the warrenty expires. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I'm going to be talking to my dealer the first part of the week about just that. Money doesn't seem to grow on trees and I want some assurances that It won't happen. I need to push this issue a little farther than I might ordinarly do. to much money involved. mark