25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE?

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #11  
Hey! I thought the customer came first!

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #12  
Neil it does look like a Kubota knockoff...BUT as long as it doesn't have that silly hydrostatic drive system it will be WORLDS better!

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #13  
Neil it does look like a Kubota knockoff...BUT as long as it doesn't have that silly hydrostatic drive system it will be WORLDS better!

That silly hydro drive got Kubota well over half the market for diesel utility vehicles almost overnight.

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #14  
Well, how much do they cost & is there a spec sheet?

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #15  
I'd like to see the specs. Kioti clearly did the knock off thing with Kubota on their tractors until they could come into their own. I suppose that since they got away with it and they were successful knocking off the Kubota tractors, why re-invent the wheel. Just knock-off a successful product and dramatically reduce your R&D. I'd be curious how much lower of a price they will be compared to the Kubota RTV900.

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #16  
............ just look at all the interest this thing is generating. By the way, did the Yamaha Rhino knock of the Kawasaki mule? Or was it the Polaris that copied the Kawasaki? Or did the BobCat utility vehicl copy the Polaris? Wait, Arctic Cat makes one too....... Now I'm confused. Thank goodness these guys didn't paint them orange!! By the way, I like the Kubota also.

Guess I'll have to see one for myself.

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #17  
Sure hope they ride better than my Mule.:) What type of suspension?

Looking at the photos, the front is your run of the mill McPhearson strut;I can't see any leaf springs in the one picture showing some of the rear, so I'd guess an independant, A arm with coil-overs?? Not unlike my Mule, an old model 1000; not the best riding rig :rolleyes:

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE?
Wow! Thats an RTV900 knockoff if I ever saw one!

Ya maybe I should do the Bobcat sales pitch....It may look like it but we made ove 82 different changes to make it better!
No I won't do that.

I have a brand new Kubota RTV at my shop and I will agree Kubota make a very good unit but only time will tell how the success on Kioti's UTV.

Here is more pics...

kioti utv 025.jpg

kioti utv 009.jpg

kioti utv 013.jpg

kioti utv 014.jpg

Here is the specs keep in mind this is a proto type..

kioti utv 011.jpg