2520 REVEALED!!

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #61  
Remember that’s a UK site so it may not be what’s offered in the U.S. and since you can’t read a model number on it, it’s possible they used a file photo for the release.

Check out the front mount mower on it just like I asked for in the following post:

“.....and while I'm designing your next model, perhaps a front mount mower that floats and attaches to the loader arms for times we need a front mount.....”

All I want is....

Green tractor with front mount mower? and cab
Ha, ok....so it’s not hooked up, made me do a double take when I saw it, had to save the pic to file and increase the size to make sure.

Edited:
Just noticed....that picture is titled 2520.jpg so apparently it's not a file photo of a larger machine. Was hoping that was a 2320.

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #62  
My 2520 is at the dealers now, just waiting for the FEL to arrive. I'm thinking of having a block heater installed and maybe adding the tranny heater too. Will the transmission heater be a worth the expense?

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #63  
up here in Vermont my dealer said it was probably a good idea. When I purchase I plan to have one - just my two cents. Can't wait to see pics of your new rig - my dealer says he won't have any until November

Cheers,
Brad

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #64  
I do not have one in my 4100, which is kept in the garage and have never had an issue starting it. I do use the JD Winter diesel fuel conditioner however........