Backhoe 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe??

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #21  
Farmerhays, please let us know as soon as you get your mmm installed. So far the dealers have said different things but no one can get the ind lift to work without using FEL hoses.
I'm curious if the mower lift arms really have to be removed for the 46 BH. When I looked at mine at the dealer the BH was not installed yet but the ind lift was and they said the subframe would not be in the way.

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #22  
Bette--attached a pic of the seat and pedals. It is about 17" from seat to platform, and about 20" from seat to pedals. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
   / 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #23  
Jonsch--attached is a pic of the knob set-up. Dealer is waiting on an answer thru DTAC if there is another method of controlling the deck cylinder.

Last edited:
   / 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe?? #24  
That is the same knob on mine. Maybe my dealer knows even less about this than your dealer!!!! I won't know that answer until I try it myself. I am determined to figure this out

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe??
Thank you Fish for the picture and measurement. <font color="red"> </font> Anyone Have Stilts I Can Borrow???? <font color="black"> </font> Never thought it would be that big.

/ 2520 with 62D Mower Deck and 46 Backhoe??
Oh.. and Fish.. What is that funny white stuff on the platform? Too much Salt with your fries? HEHE