2615 4x4

/ 2615 4x4 #21  
I love MF, but there is not enough money that I could be paid to buy anything built in India.

Sorry, just saying. I hope they turn out to be reliable tractors for you guys.

/ 2615 4x4 #22  
I love MF, but there is not enough money that I could be paid to buy anything built in India.

Me to. So far so good.

/ 2615 4x4

Wow really? where were the tires on your truck or tractors "built"? And all those chinese fasteners holding the beloved GMC together those are better than made in India? I really mean no offense in my response.
Do not say I would never, when you just may-already have!
Which leads me to Her name and since a picture is worth a thousand words.
IMG_4028.jpg
Facts are these tractors along with many others that are currently for sale in the North American continent are "made in India" But with components and designs from all over the world. ie. Spicer and Bosch components.
I bought my tractor because I knew that the dealer was motivated to build a relationship and did the work required to convince me to believe in them, enough to know they would be there for me if I had issues. Which they are. Which is a lot more than I recieved from several other dealers I attempted to do business with.

/ 2615 4x4 #26  
I stand by my statement. I will not buy anything built in India. You cant choose where fasteners come from, but you can with the entire product. Next tractor could be a domestic built MF, since the smaller units do not offer anything I may need, like CVT, and SISU power.

I have friends from India that share the same opinions. The working standards are horrible, and you are either filthy rich or dirt poor, no middle class.

Wow really? where were the tires on your truck or tractors "built"? And all those chinese fasteners holding the beloved GMC together those are better than made in India? I really mean no offense in my response.
Do not say I would never, when you just may-already have!
Which leads me to Her name and since a picture is worth a thousand words.
View attachment 284738
Facts are these tractors along with many others that are currently for sale in the North American continent are "made in India" But with components and designs from all over the world. ie. Spicer and Bosch components.
I bought my tractor because I knew that the dealer was motivated to build a relationship and did the work required to convince me to believe in them, enough to know they would be there for me if I had issues. Which they are. Which is a lot more than I recieved from several other dealers I attempted to do business with.