3-pt hitch calculator - can't find it...

/ 3-pt hitch calculator - can't find it... #11  
I have a policy of not downloading or uploading zip files(because they are virus carriers). It is rare that any sort of calculator needs to be zipped.

The zip file can hide bad acting executables(.exe, or .com), which are the source of millions(maybe billons) of bad experiences!

Can you upload the xls file?

Thanks
Chris

I dont think you can upload an .xls as it is not one of the approved extensions. .zip is . I downloaded the zip to see if it was any different than the one I had, and the .xls was all that was in it.. PM me if you want.

James K0UA

/ 3-pt hitch calculator - can't find it... #12  
I have a policy of not downloading or uploading zip files(because they are virus carriers). It is rare that any sort of calculator needs to be zipped.

The zip file can hide bad acting executables(.exe, or .com), which are the source of millions(maybe billons) of bad experiences!

Can you upload the xls file?

Thanks
Chris
This forum does not allow .XLS files to be uploaded and the website I used to use to share random files (www.putfile.com) is now gone.

Here is a new site for sharing files that allowed me to upload it but I'm not familiar with the site so let me know if it works.
http://www.filedropper.com/3pointhitchangles2

/ 3-pt hitch calculator - can't find it... #13  
James,

I will download the zip file. Thanks for doing this. I was a bit suprised that xls files are blocked, but pzip files aren't.

Thanks again.

Chris

/ 3-pt hitch calculator - can't find it... #14  
Dmace,

I would have had to subscribe. Thanks for the help.

Chris

/ 3-pt hitch calculator - can't find it... #15  
This looks like what whiskywizard is looking for. I tried downloading the .zip file and extracting the files but I get an error that the file is invalid.

I was able to open it and re-zip the file. Try the new one I have attached.

Neither ZIP file works for me either.

/ 3-pt hitch calculator - can't find it... #16  
Second that ... both files invalid for my winzip

/ 3-pt hitch calculator - can't find it...
just to close this out... I used the calculator to design my 3-pt mount for a trailer hitch receiver and the build is complete. It worked perfectly. My newly-built hitch stays horizontal through its entire range of motion - exactly what I wanted. Thanks again guys.

BTW, I had no difficulty with either .zip file, using a Mac running Leopard.

/ 3-pt hitch calculator - can't find it... #18  
My newly-built hitch stays horizontal through its entire range of motion - exactly what I wanted.

Next time, just make the four sides of the linkage form a parallelogram. No computer files necessary!

John