3016HST price check

/ 3016HST price check #21  
I just got quoted $18.0k cash price for a 3016 shuttle shift with FEL at my in-town dealer and I'm in a remote area (other nearest dealer is at least two hours away).

That seems high. Local dealer here had the same model advertised for $15,225.

/ 3016HST price check #22  
Thanks for the feedback all. I ended up with that Mahindra. I can't believe how much faster I can get work done around the house now. We did 4 weekends worth of back breaking topsoil, rock, and mulch moving in a day just by ditching the wheelbarrow. Haven't even mowed with it yet.

/ 3016HST price check
Congratulations TurboMiata. I actually bought the 3016HST a few weeks ago that I talked about at the beginning of this thread. Bearcat was easy to deal with, we will see what happens if I need any support after the sale. Did he still have the big 4010HST left?

/ 3016HST price check #24  
Congratulations TurboMiata. I actually bought the 3016HST a few weeks ago that I talked about at the beginning of this thread. Bearcat was easy to deal with, we will see what happens if I need any support after the sale. Did he still have the big 4010HST left?

Thanks cstamm, I also found him very easy to work with and agree that he seemed like a straight shooter.

He did still have the 4010, but mentioned that his company (I'm assuming Penn Diesel) would probably just buy it for work around the shop.

/ 3016HST price check #25  
That seems like a very reasonable price. I bought the same tractor last fall for $16,900 in WI. It is my first tractor but so far it has done far more than I expected it could. Learning and loving every minute I spend on it.