3020 has oil blowing out of the exhaust

/ 3020 has oil blowing out of the exhaust #21  
All of a sudden after 3-4 minutes of running to warm up, tractor hadn't moved yet, it started smoking like an old steam locomotive.
If this is accurate, I wouldn’t suspect valve stem seals. They harden and wear over time, and slowly start letting more oil by. When they get brittle and break off the stem, they do so, independently, one at a time. Your engine has 4 cylinders. One breaking off , won’t make it smoke like you described, “all of a sudden “.
To me you had a larger sudden event.
I would check your radiator and see if the coolant looks fine. I’d also check it again first running cold , and confirm there’s no crankcase pressure getting to the radiator.
Otherwise it’s likely the previous suggestions, broken oil ring, fuel system leakage, or crankcase pressurization.
Also rule out it’s oil smoke and not diesel smoke from injection timing being off.

/ 3020 has oil blowing out of the exhaust
DarkBlack; I checked the radiator like you suggested, coolant is bright and green, although I didn't start it, I don't want to until I am ready to lift the loader and pull it into the shop. If it was fuel in the oil from the fuel system, the oil level wouldn't have dropped, it would have gained, I believe. There was a ton of dark chocolate brown smoke with liquid oil coming out of the exhaust, leaving an easily 20' diameter circle of oil in the snow, as well as running down the pipe, onto the muffler. I am leaning to crankcase pressure due to our -25°F temps at the time with snow/ice buildup, as I have seen that before on a dozer. I also learned of a crankcase pressure valve that gets stuck shut. I'm just looking to see if there is something that someone more familiar with these engines knows about that I haven't learned yet. Thanks for the reply!

/ 3020 has oil blowing out of the exhaust #23  
I hope you meant 20" because 20' is a lot of oil. I really hope for your sake that it is related to the PCV system because it would be an easier fix and probably cheaper. the sudden onset of symptoms seems to lean in that direction as well because if it was internal wear you would think it would have shown up gradually.