3038e buying advice

/ 3038e buying advice #11  
candidly, the one brand I steer clear of is JD and we have a stocking dealer nearby. My issue with JD in general is they are extremely 'proud' of their offerings and price them accordingly and they really don't like to negotiate on price either.

/ 3038e buying advice
So long as there is a stocking (parts available) dealer nearby, brand makes little difference because at some point you will need a dealer.
Which is easier to work on instead of paying the dealer 150/h?

/ 3038e buying advice #13  
Which is easier to work on instead of paying the dealer 150/h?
In Theory the TYM since it has minimal electronics, otherwise then they are probably similar.

There wasn't a TYM dealer near me when I was researching only a Branson dealer (now a TYM dealer) and the reviews at the time weren't great and the price was a little more than the LS.

So if I was shopping today I would look at TYM closer as well as LS and probably New Holland, MF and Case IH.

/ 3038e buying advice #14  
Many Case IH compacts, are made by TYM. Formerly by the Kukje division, now just rolled into TYM.

/ 3038e buying advice #18  
13 years on our 2010 3038e. Predates the DPF thing. No issues that weren't self inflicted other than minor dash issues (PTO light goes off sometimes & sometimes the tach needs a couple of taps to come off zero)

/ 3038e buying advice #19  
Many Case IH compacts, are made by TYM. Formerly by the Kukje division, now just rolled into TYM.
I think they are made by LS actually. I've seen many articles showing such.

In January this year, CNH Industrial renewed a contract with LS for Case IH and New Holland branded compact and utility tractors first signed in 2010

/ 3038e buying advice #20