3pt blower

/ 3pt blower #21  
I would either make a 4 bladed fan with a square back plate, or if you are worried about it flying apart and cutting someones head off, I would use an old silage blower.:2cents:

/ 3pt blower #22  
Sorry 204 saskman, I sometimes forget I posted in threads. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow of the ones I have. Was at a sale last week and they had a few, cheap I think but never really paid much attention. I have a few pics on other sites of some stuff I have built, same user name if you wanna search. Lawnsite and arboristsite.

Hye no problem, im just looking at something i can build. I broke my knee cap 2 months ago and i need some small projects to keep me occupied lol. PM the other sites if you want as i cant find them lol

thanks

/ 3pt blower #24  
The need to balance, yes. The bigger the wheel and the faster you turn it makes it very important or else it will vibrate you and the tractor to pieces. I made a smaller blower for my workshop and balanced it on an shaft on 2 level angle iron. I just kept adding some weld to the light side till it would stay wherever I stopped it. It runs very smooth. The design of the blades and she shroud is very important if you want a blower that will move a lot of air.

Eric