40 hp tractor, who has best product?

/ 40 hp tractor, who has best product? #31  
Hey Bob, I completely agree with you. I was under the impression that Dargo meant price shouldn't be in the equation. Just look for the best tractor and nothing more should be involved. I love the tractor I am using(JD4300), but I know I cannot afford one in that class. You already know the ones I am looking at, and I am comparing both to my needs, then money will play a factor. I think the money issue needs to be thrown out from the start so people don't waste their time looking at (for example) a JD 4300 when the cost is $5000 over their best their limit.
It just gives a starting point that I think is just as important as PTO hp.
I did listen to your message and am looking at the more expensive model. Money shouldn't be a deciding factor, but it sets our limits.

/ 40 hp tractor, who has best product? #32  
From all I've read and seen, the L39 is a super tough, strong capable TLB unit. However, I don't think the loader is detachable and the machine weighs around 7,000 lbs. with the hoe attached. That could be hard on finished ground, especiallly when it's wet. You may want to look at the Kubota MX5000.

/ 40 hp tractor, who has best product? #33  
If you don't need a removable FEL, I can't recommend the L39 enough. Any tractor with a FEL and a back hoe will be heavy, unless it's a sub compact like the BX series. I just replaced my new L4330 with 26 hours on it with an L39. The L39 is one tough, well built, industrial strength tractor. For the tasks you listed the L39 would make a perfect fit. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 40 hp tractor, who has best product? #34  
If you don't need a removable FEL, I can't recommend the L39 enough. Any tractor with a FEL and a back hoe will be heavy, unless it's a sub compact like the BX series. I just replaced my new L4330 with 26 hours on it with an L39. The L39 is one tough, well built, industrial strength tractor. For the tasks you listed the L39 would make you a perfect fit. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 40 hp tractor, who has best product? #36  
Slippy, the jobs you have lined up sound perfect for the Mahindra 4110 and Bradco hoe.