42" Frontier forks

/ 42" Frontier forks #31  
:

You an only child? Didn't you Mom teach you to share:D:confused::D

So, how often do you, or think you will use the forks. Stored like that they would not be easy to get at... But they take up alot of room... Storage is always an issue with the more and more attachments we aquire.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oh where they are is actually no problem, i can pull them out of there as easy as I got them into there. I guess I am still kinda strong enough to move them around. All I have to do is move the tractors first and then there is plenty of room. when i use them, the loader arms will be on the tractor so there will be even more room!

Nope not an only child but the siblings are a long way away and I ain't gonna let'em near my tractors!:eek: LOL!

Storage; Well, Yeah, i think this is it for a while.

/ 42" Frontier forks #32  
If its easy to move them, I will have to look into a set. They take up virtually no room. I could park a quad over the forks with no issue.

I am having a hard time desiding, pallet forks or toothbar.....:D

/ 42" Frontier forks
Ok, here are a couple of quick pics of the forks- excuse the dirty machine!

Attachments

• IM001529.JPG
    IM001529.JPG
    492.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IM001530.JPG
    IM001530.JPG
    483.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IM001531.JPG
    IM001531.JPG
    428.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IM001532.JPG
    IM001532.JPG
    353.8 KB · Views: 146
   / 42" Frontier forks #34  
Very nice. You won't want to take them off. Now you need some pallets to move around or logs. They also come in handy for popping out small rocks and stumps.

M.D.

/ 42" Frontier forks #35  
If its easy to move them, I will have to look into a set. They take up virtually no room. I could park a quad over the forks with no issue.

I am having a hard time desiding, pallet forks or toothbar.....:D

both, even though the toolbar is kinda tuff to move around until you bolt it on to the bucket, then it gets easy.

/ 42" Frontier forks #36  
DieselRam, good pics!

/ 42" Frontier forks
Could have been better.

/ 42" Frontier forks #38  
I am thinking about getting a Quick Spade (Quick Spade) to use as a huge shovel, but have not bit on one yet. They look okay for digging a hole, but filling one in, with it looks like it would not be so easy.

Anyone care to share their digging and filling experiences with a Quick Spade?