45 loader for x series

/ 45 loader for x series
You could , I was just going to run another valve off the one I installed to the rear of the tractor. Install a couple quick connects there so I would have them for anything else I decide to do in the future. I had actually though about making a little grapple for the fel, then I could run it off the factory Buick connects and levers

/ 45 loader for x series
I'll get another picture tonight from the seat so you can see where the valve is in relation to the seat. I got the valve from northern, didn't see any that were smaller at the time but they may have something by now. I installed the valve about 5 years ago. I also had access to all the stainless tubing and benders at that time

/ 45 loader for x series #13  
uploadfromtaptalk1468963720084.jpguploadfromtaptalk1468963731098.jpguploadfromtaptalk1468963808060.jpguploadfromtaptalk1468963821146.jpg

/ 45 loader for x series #14  
In the first picture the U shaped piece that is welded to the round bar is solid to the whole lower loader frame which is bolted to the uprights which you can see in the second picture. That U shaped piece comes up under the front bumper of the x585 tractor until it is tight against the bottom of it and it centers itself on the 1.5 inch hitch tube in the front bumper. I took a picture of the top piece that pivot to lock on to the top of the front bumper. I took 2 pictures of it one lock and one unlocked. Once you put down pressure on the bucket to get the rear upright posts in place you pull the T handle on the left rear upright backwards to lock the loader on. The little triangle piece swivels and holds the linkage in the locked position.

/ 45 loader for x series
I took a couple more pictures so you can get a better idea of where it's at. Doesn't interfere with leg space or any thing.IMG_2541.JPGIMG_2542.JPG

/ 45 loader for x series
I'm not sure what brand it is, there wasn't any tags or anything on it when I bought it. I picked it up used for 700$. I fabbed up all the mounts, took off the old valve and lines, switched everything to the right side, made all the new lines. I used the same holes that JD does in the frame for the square tube then made the mounts for the loader uprights. I also sandblasted it and painted it. The loader works great, just need to finish the QA I'm building for it, I've already got a set of forks built and should have a bucket within the next week or so

/ 45 loader for x series
These are the forks I built, the pictures on the tractor weren't quite finished. I added the guards on the back and am checking into the cost of powder coating right nowIMG_2523.JPGIMG_2445.JPG

/ 45 loader for x series
Hey guys, just an update on my project. I got the front mounting system for my loader made this weekend. All I have left is the latch or lever part. I was going to buy the latch from JD but after seeing the price of 173$ just for the little rod piece that the handle mounts too I might build that to. Then I have the pieces that go from the front mount back to the loader uprights. In the picture there's still a pair of vice grips holding the piece on, them are now gone and the piece is all welded and locks on nicelyIMG_2556.JPGIMG_2557.JPG