5085m?

/ 5085m? #12  
If you pay $10000 extra for a cab tractor, 10 years later it will still be worth close to it's option price on a JD.

Unless the market gets flooded with cab tractors.

Only if the windows aren't knocked out, lights torn off and free of dents/cracks.

It's not unusual around here to see Utility tractors open station to suit the chores they do.

I'd love to have a cab tractor. But I'd still need my open station unit. That makes it hard to financially justify.

/ 5085m? #16  
Oh, I thought maybe you had priced one. Guess not.

They are bone crushing high. Over 6 figures if you get FEL, and many of the options.

Some dealers may discount them below 6 figures. I would tell you what many have said about comparing them to other colors, but I don't want to start a color war.

The 6xxxM and 6xxxR are made in Germany. They are pricey. The E is made in Mexico.

/ 5085m? #17  
They are bone crushing high. Over 6 figures if you get FEL, and many of the options.

Some dealers may discount them below 6 figures. I would tell you what many have said about comparing them to other colors, but I don't want to start a color war.

The 6xxxM and 6xxxR are made in Germany. They are pricey. The E is made in Mexico.

I totally agree. Color wars bore me. Those tractors are in a league of their own. If I needed that size, there'd be no debate. I figured their price would closely match their HP in numbers X 1000.

/ 5085m? #18  

I was thinking the "E" was made in India? Did that get changed to Mexico?

/ 5085m? #20  
OK, I was thinking the 50X5e series.