555E bubbling oil

/ 555E bubbling oil
Keep a close eye on your oil level and the hydraulic level. It is possible on many tractors for a leaking seal on the hydraulic pump to leak hydraulic oil into the crankcase. This can lead to an over full crankcase condition and engine damage.
where is this seal and is it a big job or something a backyard neighbor mechanic can replace as my hyd is way down and the oil in crankcase is clear and it should be black being a diesel with about 55 hours after oil change

/ 555E bubbling oil
Keep a close eye on your oil level and the hydraulic level. It is possible on many tractors for a leaking seal on the hydraulic pump to leak hydraulic oil into the crankcase. This can lead to an over full crankcase condition and engine damage.
where is the pump located and can the seal be change by my backyard mechanic neighbor? is this a large job or a fairly easy one? would it also be easier to just replace the pump if they aren't cost prohibited?

/ 555E bubbling oil #13  
If you think this is happening, you should go to your dealer and ask them to print out the diagrams of your tractor engine and pump. Mine does this for me all the time. They never charge me anything to do this. I think they would rather have me do the repairs, so they do everything they can to help me out.

While you are there, you should talk to the mechanics and ask them if this is possible. I've been trying to figure out how it could happen. I know that an engine can leak oil out out of the ream main seal, around the crankshaft. This would be the only way anything could get into the engine if it was coming from the hydraulic pump. I just haven't figured out how the hydraulic fluid could work its way into the engine.

/ 555E bubbling oil
how does the hydraulic oil get into the engine oil pan, I can't see where the two would have any common connection point to let this happen??? thanks