55HP Tractor

/ 55HP Tractor #81  
You had me at fancy talking in circles :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

/ 55HP Tractor #84  
I am not familiar with Kioti, Mahindra, Yanmar, etc. and would rather wait a few months rather than settle for sub par quality. Thanks.
I own both Kubota and Yanmar tractors. Kubota and Yanmar tractors possess the same level of quality with a slight edge tipping toward Yanmar. Yanmar developed the Power Shift transmission decades ago and it predated its time. Yanmar manufactured compact John Deere tractors for many years. That said, dealer network and parts availability offer different reasons to purchase a tractor from one of the major manufacturers.

/ 55HP Tractor #85  
What is surprising is how quickly we went from a few top brands and a bunch of "also rans" to today's market where there are many decent small tractors to choose from.

It's still true that for a person willing to do their own maintenance & repair, the field of possible brands becomes much wider.

Looks like the competition is leveling out nicely.
rScotty

/ 55HP Tractor #86  
maybe someone on this forum that lives close to you will offer a test drive on their tractor? If you lived close to East Texas I would invite you to drive my MX5400 HST.

/ 55HP Tractor #87  
maybe someone on this forum that lives close to you will offer a test drive on their tractor? If you lived close to East Texas I would invite you to drive my MX5400 HST.

That's a nice offer and a great idea. Here's hoping it catches on.