60-80 HP Yanmar with Cab?

/ 60-80 HP Yanmar with Cab? #22  
There are no toes getting stepped on. The end. Now lets get back on topic I'd like to hear more about these larger tractors and there availability.

/ 60-80 HP Yanmar with Cab? #23  
Dave sorry for the slow reply, I am in Japan right now but I will look in my manual when I get home and see what the V70 is rated from the MFG. My V70 is at my ranch, to far away to run on the dyno. I can say I have enjoyed this model very much. Lots of power and roomy but also very tall and not suited well for hills. My ranch is very hilly so the only time I use it is when I have my 8 foot Howard rotivator attached. It runs the tiller well but is at the limits of its ability.

Buck

/ 60-80 HP Yanmar with Cab? #24  
EFC said:
Dave sorry for the slow reply, I am in Japan right now but I will look in my manual when I get home and see what the V70 is rated from the MFG. My V70 is at my ranch, to far away to run on the dyno. I can say I have enjoyed this model very much. Lots of power and roomy but also very tall and not suited well for hills. My ranch is very hilly so the only time I use it is when I have my 8 foot Howard rotivator attached. It runs the tiller well but is at the limits of its ability.

Buck

Thanks Buck. I hope your trip goes well. You are a very committed dealer to make so many trips over to personally pick units. I'll put our V70 on the dyno when I get a little time and see what it does.

I'm down in Monterey, CA right now at the Far West Equipment Dealers annual meeting. So far it has been interesting.

/ 60-80 HP Yanmar with Cab? #25  
Dave,congrads on your award