60" CULTIPACKER from EVERYTHING ATTACHMENTS / PHOTOS

/ 60" CULTIPACKER from EVERYTHING ATTACHMENTS / PHOTOS
Now I need a cultipacker for LS MT347 with construction tires. Most of my fields are flat. 3point or pull behind? I am going to use it for food plots 2-4 acres. I doubt I ever do more than 5 acres in one year.

I think LS MT347 will be 72 inches wide. (dont have it yet) I am looking at everythingattachmnets 72 inch or the 84 inch. Which one should I get , or it there something for less money that is as good?

If your food plots include trees you need a Three Point Hitch mounted Cultipacker the same width as your tractor, so implement does not lodge against trees after the tractor passes through.

The cheap and most maneuverable solution is a 24" diameter poly roller the same width or slightly greater width than the gap between your rear tires. The ~800 pound roller + your rear tires will pack the seeds. A roller will not smush dirt clods like the iron wheels of a Cultipacker but the ground behind the roller will be smoother. You will want to carry the poly roller to your food plots in the FEL bucket, then pin it to tractor's rear/center drawbar.

VENDERS: fimco 24 x 48 poly lawn roller

Photo shows my lawn rolling setup. I have used the same poly roller at least eight years. I use an ETA Cultipacker too.

Attachments

• DSC00445.JPG
    DSC00445.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 336

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 174

Last edited: