Buying Advice 60" FEL bucket on B3200/B3300 is "light duty"??

/ 60" FEL bucket on B3200/B3300 is "light duty"?? #31  
Congrats on the tractor! In some ways, I prefer the smaller size of the B-series, and I'm sure I'll wish for it occasionally in the woods. The waiting part is tough; it gives one way too much time to second guess the decision. I'll look forward to hearing how it works for you!

/ 60" FEL bucket on B3200/B3300 is "light duty"??
Congrats on the tractor! In some ways, I prefer the smaller size of the B-series, and I'm sure I'll wish for it occasionally in the woods. The waiting part is tough; it gives one way too much time to second guess the decision. I'll look forward to hearing how it works for you!

I'm probably going to have to get used to the larger sized tractor - seeing as how I am moving up from a BX23. And I'm hoping that it isn't too large for my property since there are some places where I have some tight spaces.

The BX was hitting it's limits too often for me. Rocks I couldn't move. Holes I couldn't reach to dig with the hoe, piles of dirt that take too long to move.

The waiting is already starting to get to me.

/ 60" FEL bucket on B3200/B3300 is "light duty"?? #33  
Hi Jim,

I have a friend outside of Worcester that I talked to today and he is in the market - we spoke about your unit in the low-mid teens $ wise - he is looking at the BX25's for $17K and 0%.

Anyway PM me and if you have pics that would be great, I will send you his contact details. He has 3 ac and a JD304X Garden tractor and has been using his brothers Kubota when needed, now his brother sold the Kubota so he is in the market so to speak.

Carl

/ 60" FEL bucket on B3200/B3300 is "light duty"?? #34  
Hi Jim,

Yes, that all makes good sense. It will be nice to have that mid-pto if you ever need it. Snowblowers sure work nice to move the white stuff. Congratulations again and hope it arrives soon.