6530 Lost Power, White smoke, Won't Start

/ 6530 Lost Power, White smoke, Won't Start #11  
Isn't there known problem with fuel lines collapsing and a new line available to fix the problem?
Yes, and I think it was on the 30 series Mahindras. Hopefully Dave or another dealer will chime in soon.
hugs, Brandi

/ 6530 Lost Power, White smoke, Won't Start #12  
Most likely going to be stopped up at the tank.. pull the fuel shut off out of the tank and clean the screen and the hole itself. when you get it back going pump the fuel until its got pressure again.

/ 6530 Lost Power, White smoke, Won't Start
I was finally able to get the tractor running to get it on a trailer after which I took it to the local shop (because the nearest Mahindra dealer that does work above oil / filter change is 400+ miles away). It has been there for two weeks now and it still not repaired. The mechanic and I have identified the problem which is fuel is leaking out of the injector pump on the back side of the pump next to the block (possible bad seal?). The mechanic normally works on JD, NH and Massy, he is leery of messing with the Manindra which is why I believe it has not been repaired. He told me that he was told from a fellow mechanic that he contacted that the injection pump has to come off (which I figured) but you can't take it off unless the engine is at 0 degrees TDC or you will mess up the pump / engine timing and he is unsure of how to verify if the Mahindra is at 0 degrees etc, etc....... I have the owners manual and am contemplating spending the money for a service manual in order to assist him. I'm really hoping he can figure something out otherwise I'm stuck with a very heavy paperweight and most likely out of the farming business because I won't have a tractor. Thank you to all who previously commented, I appreciate the suggestions.

/ 6530 Lost Power, White smoke, Won't Start #14  
I was finally able to get the tractor running to get it on a trailer after which I took it to the local shop (because the nearest Mahindra dealer that does work above oil / filter change is 400+ miles away). It has been there for two weeks now and it still not repaired. The mechanic and I have identified the problem which is fuel is leaking out of the injector pump on the back side of the pump next to the block (possible bad seal?). The mechanic normally works on JD, NH and Massy, he is leery of messing with the Manindra which is why I believe it has not been repaired. He told me that he was told from a fellow mechanic that he contacted that the injection pump has to come off (which I figured) but you can't take it off unless the engine is at 0 degrees TDC or you will mess up the pump / engine timing and he is unsure of how to verify if the Mahindra is at 0 degrees etc, etc....... I have the owners manual and am contemplating spending the money for a service manual in order to assist him. I'm really hoping he can figure something out otherwise I'm stuck with a very heavy paperweight and most likely out of the farming business because I won't have a tractor. Thank you to all who previously commented, I appreciate the suggestions.

Be sure its not leaking out of a line that sits on top of the FIP.. or anything that has banjo fitting with copper washers. It could be leaking down the back of the pump.

/ 6530 Lost Power, White smoke, Won't Start #15  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/mahindra-owning-operating/330923-7520-fuel-pump-problems.html

Sounds the same. ... Odd that it stopped your tractor.
,,,larry

/ 6530 Lost Power, White smoke, Won't Start #16  
Don't dis-pare you'll be feeling much better once it's running again. Even reading the link Larry posted should give you some relief.

/ 6530 Lost Power, White smoke, Won't Start #17  

Contact your dealer and talk to the service manager, or better, the mechanic. Ask if you can get a printout on the TDC procedure and email it to you. If needed, offer a small dollar amount for this service. Stuff like this helps when you already know the dealer's staff and they know your name. Good luck.
hugs, Brandi

/ 6530 Lost Power, White smoke, Won't Start #18  
If I'm not mistaken it's a keyed shaft on injection pump. Even if it is not keyed as long as you lock the pump when you remove and do not turn engine the pump will remain in time with engine. Most injection pump shops will return pump in position it was sent in. Did tractor run low on fuel? Sounds like timing advance piston cover is leaking. It is a metal gasket if it is. The only lube the pump gets is diesel so if it runs out fuel it could cause damage to timing advance piston and cause gasket to leak.