6k Miles Pftttt!

/ 6k Miles Pftttt! #21  
Odometres do not tell the tale, hours do.

actually, gallons burned/consumed do...I think.

Before I left the truck selling (Commercial...medium duty through class 8), some of the larger trucks were starting to monitor gallons of fuel consumed as a more reliable indicator for certain maintenence/replacement items. Hours idling are different than hours at cruise/higher RPM, therefore, the amount of fuel consumed was thought to be better.

/ 6k Miles Pftttt!
I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid...I bought what I wanted knowing full well what it can and cannot do....You just seem to be an RTV basher now that you changed brands..That's all I'm saying...

That is where I'm saying you are incorrect, I do not bash RTV's I point out that they have some weaknesses as well. I don't recall calling the RTV junk or saying it was worthless. I think the RTV is a good machine, I just think to be fair to all it's sharing the goods but also the bads. If more people had posted about the RTV's weaknesses I may not have been so quick to purchase one. It served me well until the ground conditions got worse so it wasn't a total loss, I used it to plow a lot of snow the same as I use my Gator for now. I'm not a basher just not a biased opinion, I've used multiple brands and for my current uses the Gator 825i fits my needs perfectly.....when it doesn't my next machine could be a different brand altogether I'll try to find as much info on everything available and go from there to make my decision.

actually, gallons burned/consumed do...I think.

Before I left the truck selling (Commercial...medium duty through class 8), some of the larger trucks were starting to monitor gallons of fuel consumed as a more reliable indicator for certain maintenence/replacement items. Hours idling are different than hours at cruise/higher RPM, therefore, the amount of fuel consumed was thought to be better.

I like the gallons used idea, that would be great for maintenance reminders....especially with today's fuel.