7235 Help

/ 7235 Help
What parts do you have available in case I would need them? Reply or PM please. Tractor will be looked at this week. Thanks.

/ 7235 Help #22  
I have a 7234 that the engine to transmission bolts had worked loose
and use of the loader broke the two lower ears off of the block the engine still ran great when I replaced it so I basically have all major engine components except the block it had approx 700 hrs on it, the engine I replaced it with is a newer 28 hp s3l2( had to replace many other parts to get this to work ) but I now have no use for the other parts as they are different

/ 7235 Help #23  
By the way once you get it fixed check the engine to trans bolts frequently this has happened to many of these tractors woods actually produces a kit to help reinforce this but if you keep the bolts tight this tractor loader combo is a real nice setup

/ 7235 Help #24  
Actually thinking about your problem I seem to remember something similar happening with mine years ago it acted the same way and the problem was a broken spring in the injector pump

/ 7235 Help
I think the achilles heel with these small/mid size tractors is this awful design of using the engine block to support the FEL. I will never, ever buy a tractor without a frame mounted FEL. Designed to FAIL.
I'll let you know what the shop says. Thanks for the input.

/ 7235 Help #26  
They redesigned the blocks a little on the newer ones my 7265 and also my mahindra 2816 which is basically the identical tractor do not have the ears sticking out three inches from the sides of the block that cracked off of the 7234. I actually have the cub 417 loader off of the 7234 mounted on the mahindra because it is a much better built loader than the mahindra one.

/ 7235 Help
The machine still sits at the shop. I am on the back burner as I am asking back burner price….. new starter in the TD7-E this weekend. Wish me luck…

/ 7235 Help
UPDATE: Machine lost oil pressure (no light) and cracked the block… K3G is junk. I found a replacement K3E or F in Tennessee. Shipping soon. Will post pics of the install and finished product.

/ 7235 Help
2014-12-13 10.07.33.jpg Here is the K3E ready to be fitted.