780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems

/ 780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems
Scope this Awesome Ultimate Pick Up Truck out with the Mercedes Benz MBE900 turbodiesel engine in it!!

http://sportchassis.com/gallery/P2_2.jpg

The P2XL 'ultimate pickup truck' features a standard full size pickup bed on a Freightliner M2106 chassis. It's powered by a 7.2 liter Mercedes-Benz diesel, the OM926 DE72 LA, called MBE900 in North America, producing 330 hp at 2200 rpm and 1000 lb-ft of torque from a low 1300 rpm.

Here are some in stock that you can order:

Models

They are rated to tow 27,000 pounds and you can get them with 4WD!!! :D

/ 780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems #14  
Alas, they teased me by saying if I clicked here and if I clicked there I could get a price. But no, you have to call to get a price. Could not find an EPA MPG rating either. :D:D:D:D

I'm guessing its a 75-100K truck.

When I bought my F350 the sales guy was working another sale for a F650 that a gentleman goat herder lawyer was buying. Crew Cab with Lariat package including DVDs in the back for the kids. The guy was going to raise goats, take them up to Philly in the F650 to sell since there was a bigger market up there. Then buy hay for the goat on the return trip. :D

Kinda hard to believe he could sell that many goats to pay for the F650. :D

Later,
Dan

Yeah, I know what you mean.

One thing about this truck though....

If you buy one, it will easily go over 1,000,000 miles, so it would prolly be the last time you ever needed to purchase another truck.

In addition, if you worked it into your estate, it could be passed on to the grandkids for another 1,000,000 miles or so too.... :D:D:D:D:D

/ 780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems #16  
Nothing new there, just Freightliners verssion of the International one that has been out for a few years. There are also no EPA fuel economy standards, it's not a light duty vehicle, it's a medium duty commercial truck.

/ 780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems #17  
There are also no EPA fuel economy standards, it's not a light duty vehicle, it's a medium duty commercial truck.

Yep, I know. I was just yanking SkyPups chain. :D

I will have to try to see if the wifey will buy the this, "Its the last truck I'll ever buy, I promise. We will leave it to the kids like the tractor!"

:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ 780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems #18  
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but that truck just doesn't catch my eye.

/ 780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems #19  
RobJ said:
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but that truck just doesn't catch my eye.

IMHO it is FUGLY

/ 780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems #20  
You know what made a good looking medium duty P/U truck, a early 90's 4900 series International. I have a friend that turned one into a P/U to tow his 5th wheel Pulling Tractor tri-axle trailer. He even went as far as to have a custom raised letter International tail gate made. Great looking truck. A simple to the point truck that can geter done and look good doing it.