780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems

/ 780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems #21  
I know we would be talking apples and oranges comparing a Diesel to a Gas engine but here goes. One of the reasons I comment someone earlier in this thread asked about what kind of oil was used. I bought a 1987 Chevy Celebrity Wagon new and drove it up until about 2002. During that time I did about 95% of all maintenance on the vehicle. When I sold the vehicle it had 352,000 miles on it, had never been taken down, and still didn稚 burn any oil nor had any transmission work been done. For about the first 200,000 miles I changed the oil and filter every 3000 miles but then I went to a 4000 mile change. It was undoubtedly the best vehicle I have ever owned. I lived in the St. Louis area and used Valvoline almost exclusively out there but moving back to the NE primarily used Halvoline but there were occasional other oils that I might have used. I know I知 not telling anybody anything new here but I think if you use quality, name brand oil and keep up the maintenance most brand name oils are ok. The only reason I ever got rid of the car, the road salts and winter chemicals really took a toll on the body.

/ 780,000 miles on Turbodiesesl with Zero Problems #22  
for price click here and look under current inventory.

In-Stock

RoMo