8" Jinma Chipper Infeed Roller Feed Shaft Twisting

/ 8" Jinma Chipper Infeed Roller Feed Shaft Twisting #14  
are these for the Jimna chipper? it doesnt stat so in the ads?

thank you

/ 8" Jinma Chipper Infeed Roller Feed Shaft Twisting #15  
Jinma has not made there own Chippers for seveal years,most are just copies.

Yes the HD feed driveshaft will fit the Jinma, Jinma Clones,Liberty,ect.If you have any other questions you can give us a call and we will try to help you 979-865-4002.

Note: All chinese woodchipper replacement parts will not interchange ,on some of the Jinma Clones the blades are different ,so it's always good to ask first before you order parts.We keep a large supply of replacement parts,blades,ect.

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ 8" Jinma Chipper Infeed Roller Feed Shaft Twisting #16  
Do the u-joints on the heavy duty driveshaft hace zerk fittings?

/ 8" Jinma Chipper Infeed Roller Feed Shaft Twisting
This woodchipper is now for sale with less than 20 hours on it. The owner had welded each end of the feedroller shaft to the respective end connections. For the right person, it's a simple repair. Contact me for details and make an offer. It's located in Central MA and I expect to have it back in a week. The feedroller gear box output shaft is very slightly bent but since it's low rpm it should not be problem. The real challenge is that the driveshaft swivel knuckle is welded to the feed roller shaft.

I want to move this machine quickly and expect to have it back here in less than a week.

This chipper has been stored indoors and is like new in all respects except for the problem as noted. Based on published prices from Tommy's website it will take around $650 in parts to make it new again. It can also be made completely usable for almost nothing. Below are the details:

Feed Roller - Half the original U-joint is welded to the feed roller. I gave the buyer a new internal half of the roller drive shaft and two C-clips to reconnect or mate the shaft U-joint to the U-joint half that is welded to the feed roller. We think that's a quick fix and I believe those parts are still on site. Otherwise replace the feed roller with a new one.

Gearbox - The output shaft is slightly bent and I doubt anyone would notice it. Since it runs at low rpm I think it's not a problem and will work fine the way it is. Otherwise, buy a new gearbox.

Three Point Arms - The owner put the chipper on an oversize tractor and bent the arms. They can by used "as-is", straightened, or replaced with new ones.

In short, a DIY person can avoid all the new parts and get this up and running for almost nothing. Otherwise, buy around $650 in parts from Tommy and have an 8" Chipper with only a few hours on it.

I want to move this machine in a hurry. Make me an offer.

Last edited:
I have an interested party. Can anyone advise me minimum HP at PTO is needed to run this chipper?