A BX just isn't a B. You have to try it to know the difference.

/ A BX just isn't a B. You have to try it to know the difference. #31  
I could start a post about how a BX25 or even an L45 ain't a Case 580 or 416 Cat, but thats pretty obvious I would think. All Kubotas are small baby pieces of equipment, I think its pretty silly to squabble about two machines so close to each other

I agree I'm sure there are differences as you go up the line. But the difference between the BX24-HST I had and the B2320-DTN is night and day. Two completely different tractors. Granted the biggest difference is the just the transmission but I think even HST to HST the B is much more of tractor.

/ A BX just isn't a B. You have to try it to know the difference.
I would like to see some of this equipment that can haul a 988 or 345 Cat around, when do I get to go?
Just head south from Michigan whenever you get time and aim toward eastern Ky. Say Pikeville or Hazard. I used to work for the Cat Dealer in the early 70's and at that time the 992 was the largest thing we sold but the equipment they use in the coal stripping fields now will carry them. Go south east until you start seing mountain tops leveled and look around. Big is really relative to other things bigger or smaller. They even have machines in Western Ky that will pick the 988 cat up in the bucket. Don't you watch Modern Marvels on TV?:)

/ A BX just isn't a B. You have to try it to know the difference. #33  
A BX just isn't a B an I'm glad they're not because if they were i wouldn't have gotten one.

A BX just isn't a B is what sold me on the BX over the B.

That's right LBrown. You just keep saying it over and over to yourself every day and you'll believe it. I'll believe it when you buy another BX1500.:rolleyes:

/ A BX just isn't a B. You have to try it to know the difference. #35  
That's right LBrown. You just keep saying it over and over to yourself every day and you'll believe it. I'll believe it when you buy another BX1500.:rolleyes:

LeBrown, didn't say anything you haven't and I agree with him. As much as I like the B Series tractors, they don't fit my needs as well as a BX. One is not "better", just different.

LeBrown, didn't say anything you haven't and I agree with him. As much as I like the B Series tractors, they don't fit my needs as well as a BX. One is not "better", just different.
But do you have 3 BX's?

/ A BX just isn't a B. You have to try it to know the difference. #37  
But do you have 3 BX's?

No, only one and trying desperately to keep my fleet down, but I am pretty sure I could easily talk myself into another tractor; just can't decide on the 3200 or an L Series. Also thanks to you I am imagining how handy it would be to have a 4WD front deck mower...

/ A BX just isn't a B. You have to try it to know the difference. #38  
Johnthomas. But hey I know what you are trying to say. When someone posts "Hey guys I'm planning on digging an open cut mine. Do you think a BX will do the job?" And someone answers "Mine has never let me down" I get kind of annoyed too. Its not real helpful.

I have nothing to say in the Kubota argument going here, but I couldn't let that post go without acknowledging how hilarious that was. You just described 99.9% of internet forums in existence.

/ A BX just isn't a B. You have to try it to know the difference. #39  
Also thanks to you I am imagining how handy it would be to have a 4WD front deck mower...
What I like about it better than a Z T R is you can mow out over ditches and banks with it but you can't do that with a Z T R.
I like the steering wheel better too.

/ A BX just isn't a B. You have to try it to know the difference. #40  
What I like about it better than a Z T R is you can mow out over ditches and banks with it but you can't do that with a Z T R.
I like the steering wheel better too.

I agree and after speaking with some who own the ZTR, my property is too hillly. On flat, level ground though they really seem to work well.