A new NAA project now someday a new loader

/ A new NAA project now someday a new loader
Pulled the bowl and screen is generally ok with a few large chunks stuck to it. Looking into the tank i can see all kinds of floatsom...seeds bugs a but of old rtv or something...working on getting that stuff out of there...

/ A new NAA project now someday a new loader #102  
stems clean in the fuel tap?

Yeah they look clean. Blew air through for good measure...There is definately junk in the tank but I'm having a hard time believing that there is so much to be this serious of a problem....enough sediment made it to the carb that the float valve stuck and over flowed...drained the carb and fine sandy sediment came out.
Got ticked off last night and pulled the tank to give it a complete flush.
Gonna retorque the head one more time since it is apart and now has about 4 hours run time....then reassemble and give it another go.

/ A new NAA project now someday a new loader #104  
can't remember if it was asked.. but did you check all the screens in the system?

Well the only screens i'm aware of look good. The cylindrical one on the end of the fuel bowl assembly and the flat one between the glass bowl and the body of the assembly. Btw this is an aftermarket bowl for what it is worth.

/ A new NAA project now someday a new loader #106  
there should be an elbow screen as well.

Hmmmm...i'll have to look for that. The only elbow on this one is at the carb...and i don't think that is oem.

Cool thanks for the link. Mine doesnt look like that one but i'll check for the screen.

My set up has a short run of hose from the bowl to the steel line. The steel line goes accross mjust below the fuel tank. Then starts up again with hose to the carb. It had an additional fuel shut off and filter but i removed those

/ A new NAA project now someday a new loader #110  
home- made metal / rubber hose.. etc..