A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids!

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #11  
OK, now I'm going nuts with anticipation! Looks like one cool setup!

Dealer just e-mailed that my FEL is on the way and will be here by weeks end, so it looks like they will deliver on time.

Have fun with yours - and watch out for those fences! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids!
Scenic shot by the pond

Attachments

• 266452-tractor3.JPG
    266452-tractor3.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 281
Bobobro, thanks for the detailed response on the factors that influenced you decision. A well thought out purchase and one I know you will be happy with.

The pictures are great! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Enjoy your new ride.

-Jack

Jack,

A couple more interesting things now that the tractor has arrived.

1/ It looks bigger on my property than I thought it would, it looked small sitting next to the bigger tractors at the dealer but looking at it sitting on my property it looks like a good match for me.

2/ I didn't have much time to play with it today, just a few passes with the RFM from what I can tell the 7500 is going to be one very capable machine.

3/ The 60” Land Pride RFM cuts right through the grass and does a beautiful cut, as good as or better than the mmm on the little Scotts tractor in a lot less time & smooth ride too.

4/ Nick who dropped it off cut a pass of grass on his way back from the rear of the property after dropping off the box blade. I noticed the tractor and mower running were very quite, much quieter than most of the neighbor’s tractors.

5/ The engine is nice and smooth. That nasty vibration on the 2710 I drove still bugs me, must have been something wrong with that machine, this 7500 is very smooth.

Initial impression….I love it!!!!
Have to cut the rest of the grass tomorrow, will see how it does.

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #15  
congrats on the new toy(tool) also on the toy tractor, exactly what i was looking for but my dealer did not have one and the only thing i saw on kubotas site was nothing like that. i needed to get one for my grandson for his bithday (this sunday) so i went with this, looks the same just a different color. but i would have liked for him to have one just like poppies!

Attachments

• 266591-close up.jpg
    266591-close up.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 205
   / A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #16  
Chain that John Deere to Grandpa's Kubota and have a pull off. It's only fair after what John Miller, III suggested doing to a poor little BX in the photo forum. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #17  
A can of Kubota Orange spray paint will fix that puppy right up! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #18  
Here is my 7500 which was delivered yesterday. I love it! I wondered if I would use the hoe. I used it about 2 hours yesterday. Total I put 6 hours on it yesterday.

Attachments

• 266731-b7500-1.jpg
    266731-b7500-1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 222
   / A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #19  
Here is a better picture of the hoe...

Attachments

• 266733-b7500-3.jpg
    266733-b7500-3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 204
   / A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #20  
come on RICHARD! in the other thread u said YOUR WIFE put 2 of them hours on HER tractor. that sure is a nice looking BH ask the missus if i can use HER BH for a few hours /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif just jerking your chain /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif