A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids!

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #21  
Nice tractor. That plastic might not hold up on big jobs however /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #22  
Is your Bradco 3365 frame mounted?

I am considering a frame mounted Bradco 3375 on a B-7800.

Hopefully I'll be ordering the tractor/hoe soon.

Gary

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #23  
Beautiful machine, I have been wondering if I needed a BH, but looking at your setup I now know I want one. Just have to figure out how to justify with the lady of the house. Do you mind a ballpark figure what it costs in Kentucky.

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids!
use to have a farm across the river from you and between coal grove and deering

Make sure you load the rear tires on the pedal tractor, might get tippy with a bucket full of rocks!

:)

Gary I'M not Yguy, But the 3365 is frame mounted. I have a 509 bradco and love it. ---Shane

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #27  
Yes the 3265 Bradco is frame mounted.

Yguy,

Nice looking tractor.
Does the frame under the tractor come off when you remove the hoe? Is the seat removeable on the hoe and also do you have any problems seeing left and right with the ROPS at your sides? I like the way the hoe is close the rear of the tractor. Safe digging. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ A new toy for daddy, a new toy for the kids! #29  
The frame under the hoe does not come off when the hoe is removed. I wanted a MMM but had to get a Rear Finish Mower instead. The seat is held on with two bolts which allow it to raise up and down. I really like this set up because you don't have to physically get off the tractor between using the tractor and the hoe. No the ROPS does not block my vision or at least I have not noticed if it does.

Looks like a great setup. Maybe someday I'll get the BH. Enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frank