A RED John Deere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / A RED John Deere? #61  
I couldn't say even if i did see it until the official public release.

but i didn't see that on the video though there was 4 more 30 minute vids i haven't seen with europe's ??wiffoheun?? plant displaying different markets and branding.

I wouldn't doubt it none.

/ A RED John Deere? #62  
The TYM and Scorpion 58hp and 70hp tractors use the John Deere 3029 2.9L 4cyl diesel. The only difference between the two is the 70hp is a turbo model. Your right on the Mahindra relationship but along with Kubota and JD power plants the TYM has a 5 year warranty standard.

/ A RED John Deere? #63  
Decker told me the Scorpions have a three year warranty. Has something changed? Also why is the identical tractor from TYM called a 33 horse in TYM and a 30 horse in Scorpion? The factory told me it was the exact same Kubota engine. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ A RED John Deere? #64  
Two different marketing plans, they are exactly the same engines. The gross hp is 33 and the rated hp is 30. That’s why when you compare specs people should realize that companies spend real time manipulating specs so they say what they want them to say vs. what the specs should say. TYM has a 5 year warranty for now who knows what the future holds.

/ A RED John Deere? #65  
I saw a picture of a red John Deere at my local Tractor Supply store. It was on an advertisement for a canopy that they sell there. The picture had what looked like an 855 or 955 JD and the tractor was red. You couldn't make out John Deere on the side of the tractor, it had been fuzzed out. I imagine the picture was doctored so that they didn't have to pay Deere royalties or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.